Thread: Got a 2hr gig this weekend.

was_peacemaker

Got a 2hr gig this weekend.

First time in almost 4 years I have played out, and its for 2 hours! I have never played that long before. At first we thought it was going to be an hour long and then it turned into 2 hours. We are getting paid but for the next few days I have to crunch a whole hours worth of material in. Anyway I got to thinking...does gunsnet sell stickers of any kind? I figure in some of these areas I am playing you have some good ole boy types. If I can put gunsnet stickers on one of my basses it could be a cool advertisement for the site. A lot of other people put peace symbols, pot stickers, or the "anarchy" symbol on their guitars. I am not a liberal, or a pot smoker, so I was thinking of putting something that means something to me on there. Something pro-gun. Going to try and find some NRA stickers somewhere, but I thought a gunsnet sticker on one of my basses would be really cool. Might meet some new range friends that way to.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

How about one of those "execute child molesters" stickers?
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    How about one of those "execute child molesters" stickers?
    Good idea!