Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Obama dolls

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14 miketx's Avatar

Free Obama dolls

"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

...and with that, I am officially calling it!

Any last shred of remaining claim to even the merest semblance of the moral high-ground is completely lost.

Congratulations, you managed to help in the final shredding of any remaining decency in politics....at least for the anti-Obama party.

And you forever lost any right to complain about anything any liberal ever says against a conservative, if they choose to join you in the pigshit you wallow in that's their choice, but by god you won, you got there first!

To go with the 0bama phones.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

What's up my nigga's

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

LOL!
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

What's up my nigga's

Look even Mikeytx is on this one
    What's up my nigga's

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14 miketx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post

Any last shred of remaining claim to even the merest semblance of the moral high-ground is completely lost.

Congratulations, you managed to help in the final shredding of any remaining decency in politics....at least for the anti-Obama party.

And you forever lost any right to complain about anything any liberal ever says against a conservative, if they choose to join you in the pigshit you wallow in that's their choice, but by god you won, you got there first!
    If I had known that posting this would bring out complete idiocy in you, I would have posted sooner. And another thing, I thought you libtards didn't bring God into anything.

Besides, Kadmos, you can make your own Obama dolls.
    Last edited by miketx; 06-26-2014 at 02:55 PM.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Don't worry Mike, to lose Kadmos' respect is a good thing that you should be proud of.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Ok that one went a little to far
    What's up my nigga's

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by miketx View Post
    Can't you see how hard he is trying to polish his doll?
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Can't you see how hard he is trying to polish his doll?
    Hahahahahahahahhahahah
    What's up my nigga's

Quote Originally Posted by miketx View Post
    If I had known that posting this would bring out complete idiocy in you, I would have posted sooner. And another thing, I thought you libtards didn't bring God into anything.

Best you've got eh?

Don't blame me, I didn't make you post this classless trash.

If you were at all wondering why the Republican party keeps getting called racist, it's not the scapegoating by the media that Oswald claims, it's your own actions.

Granted, it's "guilt by association", but every time you bitch that the Muslims don't renounce terrorists to your personal satisfaction, or democrats go after republicans in ways you find crass, look back at this and note who laughed and who actually stood up against it.

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation

Ahhhhhhhhh I just took a barack and I feel so much better. OOPs, better work on my hygiene, I am a little fudgy.

Best you've got eh?

Don't blame me, I didn't make you post this classless trash.

If you were at all wondering why the Republican party keeps getting called racist, it's not the scapegoating by the media that Oswald claims, it's your own actions.

Granted, it's "guilt by association", but every time you bitch that the Muslims don't renounce terrorists to your personal satisfaction, or democrats go after republicans in ways you find crass, look back at this and note who laughed and who actually stood up against it.
    Yup the MSM is totally against us because of silly posts here. I should have known all along.

Quote Originally Posted by studmuffin View Post
    Yup the MSM is totally against us because of silly posts here. I should have known all along.
    I can't believe it. There going to shut us down now........
    What's up my nigga's

Of course not just here, it's all over the place. Between how republicans in congress act, morons at various rallys holding up racist signs, fox constantly making ridiculous statements, and more than a boatload of this type of shit, it's become impossible to really see any conservative as an actual sane human being.

In all seriousness, I would be embarrassed as fuck to be a member of the republican party, just mortified.

Not to say I wouldn't be embarrassed to be a member of the democrat party, I most certainly would be embarrassed, but not a tenth, not a one hundredth (I literally wrote a millionth, but changed it to hundredth so as not to actually be hyperbolic, but simply accurate) of how embarrassed as I would be to be a republican right now.

Been over to DU lately? The insanity and open hatred over there makes this place look tame in comparison. Like kindergarten compared to over there. Oh by the way, try and post counter arguments over there and your perma banned in femto seconds.

Been over to DU lately?
    Nope, I've been over there I believe about 3 times total, when someone here linked to something there.

The insanity and open hatred over there makes this place look tame in comparison. Like kindergarten compared to over there. Oh by the way, try and post counter arguments over there and your perma banned in femto seconds.
    If you say so. I didn't realize this site was trying to be the conservative version of DU, just without the banning apparently.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast