Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jefferson/El Jefe...MIA

Jefferson/El Jefe...MIA

Anyone talked with Jefferson of late?

His last post (as El Jefe) was on 5/17. Sent him a pm days ago, but no response...

I hope he's okay???
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

I noticed this myself.

Figured he got tired of the commie BS.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Missing your boyfriend?

Wink

I think the last straw was when El Laton Caliente told him "Yes dear." after he got pissed at people debating Kadmos and I.

What's funny is, he was the biggest instigator of calling us out so he could lay on the verbal abuse. Guess he got jealous.

I kind of miss his weekly "Gaystapo" posts...

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    Missing your boyfriend?
    I miss a man of conviction and values...things you lack.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    I think the last straw was when El Laton Caliente told him "Yes dear." after he got pissed at people debating Kadmos and I.

What's funny is, he was the biggest instigator of calling us out so he could lay on the verbal abuse. Guess he got jealous.

I understand neither you nor Kadmos give a shit whether he is alive, well, or otherwise...

This thread wasn't addressed to you two pud pounders...but to people who considered Jefferson a friend.

I'm sure he's fine. Probably just taking a summer break.

Lord knows we all waste too much time online whiling away on these discussion boards as is...
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post

a dog licks its balls cause it can, a man can't because you would.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

You know lefty, even when you were imprisoned for the 2nd time, folks here still asked about you, hoping you were okay...and if Kadmos were MIA for a time there would be people here asking if anyone had heard from him, whether he was okay...

It's duly noted that once someone asks about a guy who pissed in both your wheaties, your initial responses are flip and uncaring.

And that is the basic difference between the right and the left...the left hopes their opponents are sick or dead when MIA...the right asks if anyone's heard from them; if they're okay...

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    You know lefty, even when you were imprisoned for the 2nd time, folks here still asked about you, hoping you were okay...and if Kadmos were MIA for a time there would be people here asking if anyone had heard from him, whether he was okay...

It's duly noted that once someone asks about a guy who pissed in both your wheaties, your initial responses are flip and uncaring.

And that is the basic difference between the right and the left...the left hopes their opponents are sick or dead when MIA...the right asks if anyone's heard from them; if they're okay...
    true. if have asked lagc questions in a pm about himself with no ill intent. the left has to dislike.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Did I ever say I wished him sick or dead? He's only been gone for a month. Some people actually have lives off-line, you know.

I know I've certainly taken a few-month break from the Interwebz a time or two before.

Stuff happens.

Anyone talked with Jefferson of late?

His last post (as El Jefe) was on 5/17. Sent him a pm days ago, but no response...

I hope he's okay???

He and I used to get along great. We agreed on everything. Then he turned or something. I noticed that he really started insulting me and not the funny haha kind of insults that other guys do, but the kind where you scratch your head and go "Huh?" "Is this the same guy?" I even once argued that we AGREED on the topic, so why were we fighting. I just started ignoring him when he became El Jefe. All that constant avatar changing signaled something going on in his life that wasn't good. Hope the best for him. But then, doesn't this forum drives men crazy and then they leave (like Swampdragon?)

He wasn't my "opponent", that would imply some sort of competition, or argument...which at one time he actually did do...long before you got here, we actually had some rather good conversations.

Then he became an asshole troll. Not a minor one, but a guy who's whole role here was to derail threads with rude one liners and insults. He was obnoxious, plan and simple.

So nope, don't miss him. Don't give a rats ass what happened to him, he certainly wouldn't give a rats ass for me, and his general disrespect showed he didn't give a rats ass about the board.

I don't care in the least what his political or social views were, I respect everyone's right to their opinion, and welcome civil discussion of those opinions. I disliked him because he was a dick.

I had no particular wish for him to be sick or dead BTW, I'm just happy he's not here.

...long before you got here...
    Dumbass...you're first long and in depth argument here was with me, regarding Ted Kennedy. I've been a member of GN since 2001.

So nope, don't miss him. Don't give a rats ass what happened to him...
    Of course you don't...the left never cares about anyone but themselves...and that narcissism is why you are vile.

...he certainly wouldn't give a rats ass for me, and his general disrespect showed he didn't give a rats ass about the board.
    And of course because you're a brilliant mind reader, you can make this unqualified assertion...there's that narcissism showing again.

I'm just happy he's not here.
    Some here might be just as happy if you were gone.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    But then, doesn't this forum drives men crazy and then they leave (like Swampdragon?)
    That does, often seem to be the case...

Dumbass...you're first long and in depth argument here was with me, regarding Ted Kennedy. I've been a member of GN since 2001.
    If you say so. Was it civil? Maybe you're the one I used to have good arguments with before you turned a bit prickish. Could have sworn Jefferson was a decent guy at some point, but perhaps you are correct and I was wrong.

Of course you don't...the left never cares about anyone but themselves...and that narcissism is why you are vile.
    I care about lots of people. It's got nothing to do with left, right, or whatnot. He was a consistent asshole who added nothing but rude comments in my opinion

And of course because you're a brilliant mind reader, you can make this unqualified assertion...there's that narcissism showing again.
    Nope, it's the couple hundred times he told me to fuck off and die, or to kill myself that tipped me off.

Some here might be just as happy if you were gone.
    That may well be true. But in my defense, at least I treat those who show me a bit of respect, a good deal of respect in turn...or at least civility.

He was a consistent asshole who added nothing but rude comments in my opinion
    Oh put your big boy panties on, for christ's sake...this is the interwebz.

Nope, it's the couple hundred times he told me to fuck off and die, or to kill myself that tipped me off.
    See above.

That may well be true. But in my defense, at least I treat those who show me a bit of respect, a good deal of respect in turn...or at least civility.
    See above.

Oh put your big boy panties on, for christ's sake...this is the interwebz.
    If it were the stray comment here or there, then I would have ignored it. But it got to be every time I posted, or he'd do the crap you do lately and try to drag me into threads I hadn't even commented on.

It got to where it was near impossible to have an actual conversation.

If it were the stray comment here or there, then I would have ignored it. But it got to be every time I posted, or he'd do the crap you do lately and try to drag me into threads I hadn't even commented on.

It got to where it was near impossible to have an actual conversation.
    If your big boy panties are too tight...you know where the ignore button is.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Jefferson/El Jefe...MIA

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    a dog licks its balls cause it can, a man can't because you would.
    LoL
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast