Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AR Pistol Project Part IV - The Live Fire

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkilla01 View Post

OBAMA's watching! And maybe da gubmint
    See that's the thing the brace is on is a Pistol Buffer. It was built from a stripped lower that was new and never was a complete weapon. The Sig Brace is a Pistol accessory, BATFE says it is. Each one comes with a letter explaining how putting this on is not putting on a stock. There is no way they can tell you how to hold a handgun. Even Military Arms channel has a video showing a Yugoslav AK pistol equipped with this type device and he shoots the shit out of it always shouldered in a gun stock like manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    See that's the thing the brace is on is a Pistol Buffer. It was built from a stripped lower that was new and never was a complete weapon. The Sig Brace is a Pistol accessory, BATFE says it is. Each one comes with a letter explaining how putting this on is not putting on a stock. There is no way they can tell you how to hold a handgun. Even Military Arms channel has a video showing a Yugoslav AK pistol equipped with this type device and he shoots the shit out of it always shouldered in a gun stock like manner.
    I know brother I was just messing with you. Lol. I've sen that AK video. Yes he does shoot the hell out of it with the brace shouldered
    What's up my nigga's

I know brother I was just messing with you. Lol. I've sen that AK video. Yes he does shoot the hell out of it with the brace shouldered
    Ah Ok, didn't realize you'd see it man. Though when I first saw these on an AR pistol at a gun show last fall I did a double take and thought it was some SBR. After talking to the dealer for a bit that's when I found out about this angle and decided right then to move forward with getting the bits n pieces to build one up. It is a level up improvement in fast maneuvering over even a 16" lt. barrel AR rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Ah Ok, didn't realize you'd see it man. Though when I first saw these on an AR pistol at a gun show last fall I did a double take and thought it was some SBR. After talking to the dealer for a bit that's when I found out about this angle and decided right then to move forward with getting the bits n pieces to build one up. It is a level up improvement in fast maneuvering over even a 16" lt. barrel AR rifle.
    It bad ass no doubt! The only reason why I even looked for videos on it is because of your build by the way.
    What's up my nigga's

Thumbs up

It bad ass no doubt! The only reason why I even looked for videos on it is because of your build by the way.
    You're the second Gunsnet member that said I inspired them with the pistol build posts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12