Thread: WTS/WTT - Norinco stock/handguards/30&40rd mags

WTS/WTT - Norinco stock/handguards/30&40rd mags

EVERYTHING IS SPF OR SOLD!

I am selling some Norinco parts to slightly offset a recent purchase.

All item(s) will be padded very well for shipping. I tried to get the most detailed pictures possible. I have years of perfect feedback on several forums as well as GB. Please PM for links to feedback. I don't buy or sell junk.

All items are cross posted. Will go by time stamps if needed. As soon as an item sells it will be marked either SPF/SOLD.

Might be interested in trading for PolyTech 30rd magazines in excellent or new condition only.

Discrete PayPal or USPS MO sent Priority Mail are the only payment methods accepted.

ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED, AND NO ADDITIONAL PAYPAL FEES.

ALL PRICES ARE OBO SO FEEL FREE TO MAKE AN OFFER, WORST CASE I SAY NO THANK YOU.

I will ship using Priority Mail either the same day, or the next business day after payment.

SOLD - I have a NOS Chinese stock, and a set of really nice Chinese handguards for sale.
    $65 for the stock.
    $60 for the handguards.
    $110 for all 3 pieces. SOLD
    * The dark line along the bottom edge of the stock in the second picture is the color of the wood, not a dent/ding/etc.
    SOLD

(1) Norinco 84S 5.56/.223 40rd mags remaining for sale. All are unused as evidenced by pictures. The mags will ship as pictured with fancy labels. This is how they were stored in my safe to protect the finish. The mags are coated with Break Free Collector oil so there are some areas with glare. These are great mags!
    $135 SHIPPED
    #2 & #3 ARE SOLD.

(4) Norinco 84S 5.56/.223 30rd mags for sale. All are in excellent to like new condition, with the exception of #7 that has some engraving. I have included pictures of the engraving. All mags will ship in the bags as pictured with fancy labels. This is how they were stored in my safe to protect the finish. These mags are also coated with Break Free Collector oil.
    $75 EACH SHIPPED
    #1 #2 #6 ARE SOLD.

Engraved mag is #7.

Last edited by MJH; 07-10-2014 at 10:22 AM.