Thread: Range trip with Son==No Pics

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Smile Range trip with Son==No Pics

Marc and dad went over to Idaho Springs this morning. We took our matched 1952 M70s. Neither gun had been fired in about 4 years. Impact had not changed! 180 Hornadys were both about 1 1/2 high at a hundred. We both decided we need range time like we once did. Groups were just a tad over 1 1/2". In general, a dam good time was had by all!
    Dan
    Last edited by Dan Morris; 07-16-2014 at 07:03 PM.

Do I assume correctly that your son is grown?

I still try to go shooting with my old man every so often. I never know when the last time will be.

Marc will be 30 on the 26th, working on his Masters in Chemistry. daughter is 36....man, the ole goat is getting old! LOL
    Dan

For his birthday,he and several of his friends are gonna climb a 14K hill.....I passed on that part!
    Last edited by Dan Morris; 07-16-2014 at 08:43 PM.

That is cool! I'm glad y'all had a good time! And I hope you have many more.
    What's up my nigga's

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Always good to hear of shooting activity involving the next generation. You really needed some photos though.

I'll mull the pics, family has always tried to keep a low profile. Will definitely think about it. Of all the years on nets, I've escaped pics all but a couple of times. Those were quartering shots posted by REW.LOL
    Dan
    Last edited by Dan Morris; 07-18-2014 at 07:38 AM.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Morris View Post
    I'll mull the pics, family has always tried to keep a low profile. Will definitely think about it. Of all the years on nets, I've escaped pics all but a couple of times. Those were quartering shots posted by REW.LOL
    Dan
    Oh I see, security concerns. Well there is always the cut the face out or paste a big black square over the face trick. Microsoft Paint is capable of that if you don't have Photo Shop software. Just do a Save As so you don't mess up the original image when you create a postable version of the images.