Thread: Beretta is going to TN

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    During the legislative session in Maryland that resulted in passage of the Firearm Safety Act of 2013, the version of the statute that passed the Maryland Senate would have prohibited Beretta U.S.A. from being able to manufacture, store or even import into the State products that we sell to customers throughout the United States and around the world.

Looks like Maryland is run by people with absolutely no business sense. Too bad Beretta "only" employs about 300 people at the facility that is moving, too bad it wasn't 3000 that would be affected.

Way to go Beretta!!!

As much as I like to see these libtard shitholes fail it sucks because they're still part of the USA and we're going to fail as a country if we don't fix things.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Good for them. This is a slap in the face of Gov. O'Malley. He wanted them to stay, even with the new restrictive gun laws he helped bring about. O'Malley isn't very smart, but of course, he's a die-hard liberal and has a lot in common with Obama, who's his idol.

I, too, wish this affected many more people than just 300 as that would have made more of an impact on the state's revenue.

Oh well, this is what happens when libtards run a state. The blame falls on him.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars