Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: These movies rock!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

These movies rock!

I've been watching movies lately and would like to share some that I thought were awesome.

The Delta Force

This is how terrorist should be dealt with!
    Last edited by FunkyPertwee; 07-23-2014 at 01:51 PM.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Words can't describe how awesome this movie is. The trailer does not do it justice!

Death Race 2000
    Last edited by FunkyPertwee; 07-23-2014 at 01:52 PM.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

The trailer doesn't do this one justice either. Its hilarious and has awesome gore.

The Stuff
    Last edited by FunkyPertwee; 07-23-2014 at 01:52 PM.

Oh wow! Thanks for sharing! I've never seen any of those, will have to find the dvd's and watch them!!............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....NOT!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Oh wow! Thanks for sharing! I've never seen any of those, will have to find the dvd's and watch them!!............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....NOT!!!!!!!!!
    They're all on Netflix.

Like I said, the trailers don't do these films justice. They're cheesy films, no doubt, but definitely worth watching.

I love cheesy films. The bloodier, the better.

My buddy once gave the best description ever of Chuck Norris movies....... "Lot and lots of action but no excitement".

However, for just plain cheesy FUN the Norris movie about the invasion of America is an absolute HOOT.

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    I don't know that I would call it awesome, but its worth a watch

You really can't tell if it's a serious movie that's done poorly or a funny movie that's genius.

Quote Originally Posted by ready View Post
    I love cheesy films. The bloodier, the better.
    You ought to like these then.

Delta force spends about an hour setting up the plot, then you get a full hour of Chuck Norris and the black dude from American Ninja kicking brown muslim ass. It was produced in Israel and contains a warning about the possibility of a 9/11 style attack in the US.

Death Race 2000 is a Corman film starring Sylvester Stallone and John Carradine. There is tons of gratuitous violence and nudity, along with plenty of humor and social commentary. Its genius.

The Stuff is just pure awesome 80's cheese. Instead of blood, white foam pours out of the bad guy's gunshot wounds.

watched 4 movies lately a lot for me anyway. Lego movie, Joe, Captain Phillips, Lone Survivor. I thought all were good. Chuck Norris is a pussy, lol, just kiddin.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

I recently watched Death Race for the first time. And I remember watching The Stuff when it was on TV once upon a time long, long ago.

Here's a great terrorist hunting movie from the 80"s:
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

was_peacemaker
    This came out earlier this year. I want to see this movie! Score one for Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    LOL...didn't they move wheelchair bound old people into the street so they could have the honor of being run over by the racers...haha!
    Yes they did!

However, Frankenstein decided to play a trick on the doctors and rack up his points by wiping out the hospital staff instead of the patients.

"Euthanasia day at the geriatrics hospital... they do it every year."

This one has lots of over-the-top gore and plenty of exposed, natural 80's breasts.

Deathstalker
    Last edited by FunkyPertwee; 07-24-2014 at 11:14 PM.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    .......and plenty of exposed, natural 80's breasts.

I miss those!!!

These fake-ass silicone domes women have on their chests nowadays just don't do a thing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    This one has lots of over-the-top gore and plenty of exposed, natural 80's breasts.

Deathstalker
    That seems vaguely familiar. I'm watching it tonight: http://www.alluc.to/search.html?sword=deathstalker

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    I miss those!!!

These fake-ass silicone domes women have on their chests nowadays just don't do a thing for me.

You're absolutely right. They fill out a sweater nicely, but they just feel. . . aug, not right at all. And the only way to do the surgery right (no visible scars), is to go in through the armpit, and for some reason, it's rarely done that way.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Dudes, Slipstream. Good stuff.

http://www.criterion.com/films/240-videodrome

I would like to see this and a Clockwork Orange remixed together.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast