Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sup, bitches?

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Dude, that's fucked up.
    No kidding. That star shape you see on the pad of my foot is now permanent.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    No kidding. That star shape you see on the pad of my foot is now permanent.
    Did that nail go all the way through your foot?
    Returns June 3rd.

Did that nail go all the way through your foot?
    The x-ray showed it stopped a hair short of exiting the top of my foot. Luckily the tip found its way between my tarsals (?), otherwise it could have broken a bone.

This was done while wearing good condition marine corps desert combat boots no less.

I should have immediately went to the doctor. Now sometimes I worry that trying to finish the work day on my hurt foot may have increased the damage. I can still feel were it went through when I stand on it, so I assume it just filled itself in with scar tissue.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    The x-ray showed it stopped a hair short of exiting the top of my foot. Luckily the tip found its way between my tarsals (?), otherwise it could have broken a bone.

This was done while wearing good condition marine corps desert combat boots no less.

I should have immediately went to the doctor. Now sometimes I worry that trying to finish the work day on my hurt foot may have increased the damage. I can still feel were it went through when I stand on it, so I assume it just filled itself in with scar tissue.
    Yeah, that kind of wound, especially on your foot, will be with you from here on. I jammed the hell out of my right thumb like 25 years ago, and the fucker still hurts at times.
    Returns June 3rd.

Yeah, that kind of wound, especially on your foot, will be with you from here on. I jammed the hell out of my right thumb like 25 years ago, and the fucker still hurts at times.
    Damn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12