Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gas the Joooooosssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Gas the Joooooosssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's irony hidden here somewhere, I'm sure of it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014...n_5608612.html
    Returns June 3rd.

I really think the creation of the State of Israel was a big mistake.

I mean, after the Nazis were exposed at Nuremburg, the Jews had the complete support and sympathy of the entire world. They could have lived almost anywhere in the world in total harmony and peace had they just blended in.

But once Israel was carved out of Palestinian territory and so many long-term Palestinian inhabitants kicked out of their homes (even if they were given some remuneration for it), not to mention all the land grabs by subsequent Israeli settlers and the "ghettoization" of the West Bank and Gaza, it just made the Jewish people look like the very same thugs the Nazis were to them.

Now, we're seeing serious anti-Semitism flare up clear across Europe. What was once unthinkable of happening again (the demonization and persecution of the Jews) is playing out like a broken record.

I don't know what the solution is at this point, but when you have a situation where 300 Palestinians are being slaughtered for every one Israeli, I just don't see it getting any better.

At least if Israel falls, most of the refugees should be welcomed here in America. But I really feel for those Jews in Europe, seeing such madness play out again...
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post

I mean, after the Nazis were exposed at Nuremburg, the Jews had the complete support and sympathy of the entire world. They could have lived almost anywhere in the world in total harmony and peace had they just blended in.

But once Israel was carved out of Palestinian territory and so many long-term Palestinian inhabitants kicked out of their homes (even if they were given some remuneration for it), not to mention all the land grabs by subsequent Israeli settlers and the "ghettoization" of the West Bank and Gaza, it just made the Jewish people look like the very same thugs the Nazis were to them.

Now, we're seeing serious anti-Semitism flare up clear across Europe. What was once unthinkable of happening again (the demonization and persecution of the Jews) is playing out like a broken record.

I don't know what the solution is at this point, but when you have a situation where 300 Palestinians are being slaughtered for every one Israeli, I just don't see it getting any better.

At least if Israel falls, most of the refugees should be welcomed here in America. But I really feel for those Jews in Europe, seeing such madness play out again...

You are fuckin retarded....
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

...but when you have a situation where 300 Palestinians are being slaughtered for every one Israeli...
    Should be upped to 3,000 to 1.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.

Could the serious anti-semitism across Europe be due to most of Europe becoming a Muslim/Islamic ruled continent?

Quote Originally Posted by Partisan1983 View Post
    You are fuckin retarded....
    NUFF SAID.........
    What's up my nigga's

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Could the serious anti-semitism across Europe be due to most of Europe becoming a Muslim/Islamic ruled continent?
    It's certainly a big factor. But you can't deny that Israel's existence and treatment of their "neighbors" has become a lightning rod throughout the Muslim world.

All these radical Islamic movements and theocracies that have sprung up in the Middle East since 1947, what is the one common denominator of complaint?

I'd dare say that most of the wars and violent protests and government overthrows of the last 60 years in the Middle East trace their roots back to that fateful decision, by the United Nations, to carve the State of Israel out of Palestinian territory.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Usually your posts seem reasonably well informed, this one however, is not.

No, the Jews did not have anything close to "complete support and sympathy", most of the displaced Jews were sent to displaced persons camps after WWII. These camps were still pretty full right past 1948 and didn't close completely until the late 1950's.

The US let in about 400,000 displaced persons after WWII, about 90% of that number was after 1948 by the way, when they decided to change the law because of the "emergency". Only about 120,000 of those were Jewish. The new rules were rigged to try to keep Jews out.

Nearly no one in Europe was taking in refugees...until they decided to accept some as cheap labor, after Belgium "ordered up" 20,000 refugees to work as coal miners.

After that a few countries took 20-40,000 (Norway took a whopping 492, that's not a typo, Norway took in four hundred and ninety two total refugees to work as laborers).

By 1952 there were still over 1/4 million people in DP camps in Europe.

In case you are really unaware, the British also blockaded entry of Jews into "Palestine", setting up internment camps for those they couldn't simply blockade coming in by boat.

There was some talk, by the Jews, of trying to set up a Jewish state in South America. That discussion had gone on for over 100 years BTW, and certainly no one was offering up the land.

If you were thinking that the US was going to offer up Federal land in Montana, Utah, or New Mexico...forget it...it wasn't going to happen.

At best, maybe worldwide, perhaps about 400,000 Jews were taken in by other countries. Some managed to retain their citizenship in a few countries, forget the idea of them getting their property back...that wasn't going to happen. Many of those who tried ended up beaten to death outside their old houses.

Israel managed to sneak in about 650,000 from the end of WWII until the founding of the state of Israel. Then they set up the Law of Return, where any Jew wishing to go to Israel could.

Roughly the same number of people "Kicked out" of Israel (don't forget, many were allowed to become citizens), was the same number of Jews kicked out of Muslim countries at the same time. Without remuneration.

What happened to those Jews kicked out of Muslim countries...why they still live in refugee camps to this very day, as no one was willing to help them...oh no...wait, that's not right...they were every single one of them allowed into Israel, where they became full citizens, given temporary help in order to survive, and became part of the population.

That's how you handle your own people when they are in need...you give them a place to lay down, food to eat, and help them find work and homes.

What did the Muslim countries to for their people? They accepted a few into refugee camps, where many still live to this day...seriously, Lebanon, Syria, and Jordan still have camps of "Palestinian" refugees. Or they blocked them from coming back to those countries at all and left them stranded in Gaza and the West Bank.

By the way, and not for nothing, the refugees in Gaza and the West Bank, which are approximately 2 million in number, live a lot better, and have way more freedom than the 3 million plus living in Lebanon, Syria, and Jordan.

Unthinkable? France seems to have anti-Semitic riots about every 10 years or so.

At least if Israel falls, most of the refugees should be welcomed here in America.
    I wouldn't hold my breath on that idea.

All these radical Islamic movements and theocracies that have sprung up in the Middle East since 1947, what is the one common denominator of complaint?

Who should have succeeded Muhammad after his death, Suni vs Shiite?

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    Usually your posts seem reasonably well informed, this one however, is not.

No, the Jews did not have anything close to "complete support and sympathy", most of the displaced Jews were sent to displaced persons camps after WWII. These camps were still pretty full right past 1948 and didn't close completely until the late 1950's.
    I acknowledge that it had to be tough for all those people losing everything, suffering for years in the camps, then having to rebuild their lives over completely from scratch. I wasn't aware that it took so long for all those liberated refugees to be placed, and I certainly don't blame Jews of the day for wanting a homeland of their own.

It's just that when you have a situation like today where Israel keeps encroaching and expanding its settlements, displacing thousands, with a rocket-defense system capable of intercepting most incoming terrorist strikes, while the retaliation against the Palestinians (mostly innocent civilians) is orders of magnitude greater than anything they could dish out... well... let's just say it doesn't lend itself to much world-wide sympathy and tolerance, let alone peace.

There needs to be a political solution over there -- endless war isn't going to cut it. Unless one side ever succeeds in completely wiping the other side out...

I acknowledge that it had to be tough for all those people losing everything, suffering for years in the camps, then having to rebuild their lives over completely from scratch. I wasn't aware that it took so long for all those liberated refugees to be placed, and I certainly don't blame Jews of the day for wanting a homeland of their own.

It's just that when you have a situation like today where Israel keeps encroaching and expanding its settlements, displacing thousands, with a rocket-defense system capable of intercepting most incoming terrorist strikes, while the retaliation against the Palestinians (mostly innocent civilians) is orders of magnitude greater than anything they could dish out... well... let's just say it doesn't lend itself to much world-wide sympathy and tolerance, let alone peace.

There needs to be a political solution over there -- endless war isn't going to cut it. Unless one side ever succeeds in completely wiping the other side out...

You want a solution. There are 2 million "Palestinians" living in Gaza and the West Bank...there are over 200 countries on the planet...10,000 per country.

Or those 57 Islamic states, what would that be...about 35,000 people per Islamic state.

Or we could drop them off in New Mexico or Texas, and basically lose them there, those states are so big and mostly empty. Or one good sized city here in the US. I hear Dearborne MI has a number already.

Saudi Arabia could easily take them all in, they've been complaining about labor shortages for decades now...apparently every other man there is a prince and no one works.

And before you dismiss it as crazy, ask yourself what Israel would do if the situation were reversed. There isn't a shred of doubt in my mind that if Jews were living in that situation, Israel would step in, of their own accord, fly them in from halfway around the world, at their own expense, even under fire, and give every last one of them citizenship.

The solution for this really couldn't be more simple.

Why haven't the Muslim countries done this?

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Should be upped to 300,000 to 1.
    There fixed it for you.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

This is a Rhetorical question .... right?

stupid thread. nuff said
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Thomas Jefferson said something to the effect that the second amendment is to guarantee that if the federal government has one armed person, the citizens would have one hundred.

How does that fit this situation? If you drop one rocket on me, I will retaliate with 100. Also, if your people allow you to use schools and places of worship for storing implements of war (one of the many reasons we kicked King George out), if you are so chicken-shoot that you use babies as human shields, then you and your human shield will sadly bear the brunt of the retaliation for your aggression.

As to Scheuzenman's question of what I said, so glad someone gets it!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    You want a solution. There are 2 million "Palestinians" living in Gaza and the West Bank...there are over 200 countries on the planet...10,000 per country.

Or those 57 Islamic states, what would that be...about 35,000 people per Islamic state.

Or we could drop them off in New Mexico or Texas, and basically lose them there, those states are so big and mostly empty. Or one good sized city here in the US. I hear Dearborne MI has a number already.

Saudi Arabia could easily take them all in, they've been complaining about labor shortages for decades now...apparently every other man there is a prince and no one works.

And before you dismiss it as crazy, ask yourself what Israel would do if the situation were reversed. There isn't a shred of doubt in my mind that if Jews were living in that situation, Israel would step in, of their own accord, fly them in from halfway around the world, at their own expense, even under fire, and give every last one of them citizenship.

The solution for this really couldn't be more simple.

Why haven't the Muslim countries done this?
    For once I agree with him^ None of the muslim countries want them, they want a poor excuse to exterminate jews. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    stupid thread. nuff said
    You shut your whore mouth!!! This is 'my' thread, mofo.

Also, I see the resident stupidfuck is stupidfucking everything up, as usual.

I see its boy toy is straightening him out tho.
    Returns June 3rd.

was_peacemaker
    Nah...the Muslims there make little to know difference in that attitude. White French college students a few years ago attacked a school bus full of Jewish kids, and the percentages of Muslims in Europe is really not as drastic as one thinks. Remember, France and Switzerland have also banned Shari law. And France is waging war on Al Qaeda in Mali, and they spearheaded the campaign against Qaddafi in Libya. At the same time about 5 years ago French and Italian peacekeepers threatened to shoot down any Israeli planes for doing fly overs that were deemed threatening while they were in Lebanon.

If you look back in history and all the way back to the crusades...Europe has never really been Jewish friendly. St.Bernard had to beg the Germans to stop killing them so they (the Germans) could focus on the 2nd Crusade in 1147, there is various medieval French artwork depicting the burning of the Jews, in 1299 King Edward I of England expelled them, and later the French did the same. King Ferdinand III of Spain tried to kick them out during his reconquista of the Iberian peninsula in the 12th century, later in 1492 they were expelled from Spain, and expelled from Portugal in 1496. Russia destroyed the Jewish Khazar Kingdom in the 1050's, and the list goes on and on.

Whether there were Muslims there or not, Europe has a anti-Semitic history. The Nazi's were not the first in Europe to have an anti-Semitic agenda, just the most recent in regards to genocide. There are lots of native Europeans who have a anti-Semitic outlook and a lot of it comes from over a 1,000 years of history they have inherited.
    Last edited by was_peacemaker; 07-24-2014 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by was_peacemaker View Post
    Nah...the Muslims there make little to know difference in that attitude.
    Yes, the attitude exists, but who were the perps...who were the attackers...who did the maiming and killing...

...in France?
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Yes, the attitude exists, but who were the perps...who were the attackers...who did the maiming and killing...

...in France?
    I was reading yesterday of Jewish counter-protesters being attacked in NYC, by Pro-Palestinian thugs.

It really is something how all of the cool kids these days are anti-Jew. I wonder what cupcake, errrr, Kadmos, thinks of his commie peeps wanting to murder he and his?
    Returns June 3rd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast