Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lefty journalist off its meds writes weird shit....

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Lefty journalist off its meds writes weird shit....

This is some of the oddest, most tortured logic I've seen in a while.

I guess the fact that Oswald was a commie is lost on this whacky bitch.

http://www.salon.com/2014/07/24/texa...urned_profane/
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    This is some of the oddest, most tortured logic I've seen in a while.

I guess the fact that Oswald was a commie is lost on this whacky bitch.

http://www.salon.com/2014/07/24/texa...urned_profane/
    You think Oswald did it?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    You think Oswald did it?
    Somehow that bothers you more than the anti-American hate-speech of the article. Very telling.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Somehow that bothers you more than the anti-American hate-speech of the article. Very telling.
    When I consider the source of the text, I am not "concerned"... I just giggle a little.

Should I worry what she thinks?

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

When I consider the source of the text, I am not "concerned"... I just giggle a little.

"I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

You think Oswald did it?
    Prove he didn't.
    Returns June 3rd.

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

I had enough after the first paragraph. That whore can go eat a fat baby's dick.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

You think Oswald did it?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    ......and that proves absolutely nothing, even if you believe the guys massaged facts.
    Returns June 3rd.

I thought this was the funniest part:
    You get the drift. And you probably recognize the tone. The subject may have changed somewhat but the arrogant attitude combined with the aggrieved victimization is a hallmark of right-wing politics even today.
    Talk about projecting!

Prove he didn't.
    Prove he did.

Prove he did.
    Read the Warren report. Oswald is the most viable culprit, everything else is fantasy and navel gazing.
    Returns June 3rd.

Read the Warren report. Oswald is the most viable culprit, everything else is fantasy and navel gazing.
    so? what does it matter now?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

She's pretty HOT! Who is she?
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Either somebody is into (pun intended) older women or they are desparate as hell!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    She's pretty HOT! Who is she?
    Garth's sister? Party time, excellent....

Prove he did.
    Nope Krupski. YOU have to prove your point, since YOU'RE the one who is promoting a theory that contradicts commonly accepted information.

It's like the people who challenge me to PROVE that Bin Laden was behind the 9/11 attacks. I don't need to. There is plenty of evidence that he did. Now I will fairly judge ANY credible evidence that he did not, but I haven't seen it yet. But if you're the one saying the Sky is red and not blue, you had better back up your claim. It's not the duty of the person saying that the sky is blue to do so.

I read the Warren Commission report when it came out. I've read it again many years later. So what? What makes that particular text gospel?

Now, let me ask you this: You're a gun guy, right? I'm sure you've fired thousands upon thousands of rounds of pistol and rifle ammo.

And I'm sure that you know a rifle round cannot possibly hit ANYTHING without being damaged and deformed in some way.

So, tell me with a straight face that you BELIEVE that the "magic bullet" blew Kennedy's head open, then shattered Connaly's wrist, then hit Connaly's leg, then penetrated the car floor, then hit the pavement, then bounced back up, penetrated the car floor again, then finally hid somewhere on Kennedy only to pop out and fall on the hospital floor.

Oh and by the way the bullet was "pristine"... nothing but rifling marks. No dent, no mushrooming, no copper/lead separation... completely undamaged.

And, as you know in order to have hit all the places it did, the bullet would have had to make some really acrobatic turns and twists along the flight path.

Maybe it was one of those super-duper microprocessor controlled guided bullets?

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Nope Krupski. YOU have to prove your point, since YOU'RE the one who is promoting a theory that contradicts commonly accepted information.

It's like the people who challenge me to PROVE that Bin Laden was behind the 9/11 attacks. I don't need to. There is plenty of evidence that he did. Now I will fairly judge ANY credible evidence that he did not, but I haven't seen it yet. But if you're the one saying the Sky is red and not blue, you had better back up your claim. It's not the duty of the person saying that the sky is blue to do so.
    Hilarious.

I read the Warren Commission report when it came out. I've read it again many years later. So what? What makes that particular text gospel?

Now, let me ask you this: You're a gun guy, right? I'm sure you've fired thousands upon thousands of rounds of pistol and rifle ammo.

And I'm sure that you know a rifle round cannot possibly hit ANYTHING without being damaged and deformed in some way.

So, tell me with a straight face that you BELIEVE that the "magic bullet" blew Kennedy's head open, then shattered Connaly's wrist, then hit Connaly's leg, then penetrated the car floor, then hit the pavement, then bounced back up, penetrated the car floor again, then finally hid somewhere on Kennedy only to pop out and fall on the hospital floor.

Oh and by the way the bullet was "pristine"... nothing but rifling marks. No dent, no mushrooming, no copper/lead separation... completely undamaged.

And, as you know in order to have hit all the places it did, the bullet would have had to make some really acrobatic turns and twists along the flight path.

Maybe it was one of those super-duper microprocessor controlled guided bullets?

Um yeah, Roger, I know you read it, you initially told me you read it when you were 7 years old. Remember that one? I do.
    Returns June 3rd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast