Thread: 20 years of security thrown out for the "undocumented" criminals

20 years of security thrown out for the "undocumented" criminals

If you didn’t take your blood pressure medication this morning, you better take it now.

The Department of Homeland Security is allowing illegal immigrants to fly commercially without any documentation. All they need is a simple “Notice to Appear” letter that any third grader can reproduce.

SEE ALSO: Michelle Obama Acts Foolishly on Stage at White House

Illegal immigrants invading the southern border are being “released on their own recognizance” and “allowed to board and travel commercial airliners,” TheBlaze reported today.

Spokesman for NBPC’s Local 2455 Hector Garza has been an outspoken voice against this policy and other DHS policies regarding the influx of illegals. He said, “The Notice to Appear form has no photo, anyone can make one and manipulate one. They do not have any security features, no watermark, nothing. They are simply printed on standard copy paper based on the information the illegal alien says is the truth.”

Fox News contributor Bo Dietl expressed serious concern about this policy’s impact on American safety. “When are we going to close our borders down and protect the American citizens?” he asked. “I am really upset about the fact that people can board planes without a photo ID. It’s ridiculous.”
    http://americanoverlook.com/you-bett...to-fly-2/22583

well, shit. I am going to start flying "undocumented" then, fuck the TSA anyway. It is none of the governments damn business who I am or where I am going.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

It was a nice country while it lasted.

"Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."
    "Many of those who refuse, or are unable, to prove they are citizens will receive free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy insurance because they are citizens."
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

We have been in a downhill slide for a long time, but the damage done by Obama is the death of the country.

That being said, I don't blame Obama. I blame the self hating white people who voted for him to (in their minds) atone for being white.
    Last edited by jet3534; 07-29-2014 at 05:51 PM.