Thread: So which one of you Obama trolls is going to justify

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

So which one of you Obama trolls is going to justify

This nonsense with a response? Kadmos? http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ons-to-the-USA

Obama: Muslims Built 'The Very Fabric of Our Nation'

I would say it's a bit of grandiose hyperbole. Muslims of course contribute, and Islam has been influential on western society, but "built the very fabric" is a stretch.

If they were to suddenly leave the country we would certainly take a pretty serious hit, we've got about 20,000 Muslim doctors in the US, about 10% of all US doctors, it would cause way more of a headache (no pun intended) than Obamacare ever could.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

So Kad, would you go to a Muslim Doctor?

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

So which one of you Obama trolls is going to justify

My wife goes to a Muslim doctor. Never had any problems with the woman.
    Last edited by rci2950; 07-29-2014 at 07:04 AM.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    This nonsense with a response? Kadmos? http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ons-to-the-USA

Obama: Muslims Built 'The Very Fabric of Our Nation'
    Yes! In the same sense that Al Gore built the innernets!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Barry and his ilk suck Muslim cock every chance they get.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    I have been. I actually got operated on by a Muslim doc. My regular doc is a white guy, sort of generic American white guy, I suspect Scottish ancestry, he took the practice over from a Jewish doc who I originally saw (friend of my dads). Actually a number of my dads doctor friends are Muslim, his closest only looks Muslim though, a Christian from Lebanon.

I don't think I really have any preference on that, maybe a slight leaning towards Jewish docs, but not enough that it makes any actual difference.

I guess my dad working at a Catholic hospital for so long that anything "weird" about that just didn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    I had a doctor I suspect is Muslim perform surgery on one of my eyes and he did a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    I had a doctor I suspect is Muslim perform surgery on one of my eyes and he did a great job.
    Glad to hear it went well, the idea of eye surgery freaks me out! All that I've met tend to be very professional and competent.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56 Nato
    Yes! In the same sense that Al Gore built the innernets!
    Lol, although in truth, I'd argue that Gore had vastly more to do with creating and popularizing the internet than Muslims really did with the founding or development of America.

Gore did work in promoting the necessary technology, networking government computers, and phone line data transfer stuff. He never actually claimed he "invented" it, as the popular joke goes, but he was instrumental in paving the way for it, in the same sense politicians "pave the highways", or "make the trains run on time".

The bulk of Muslim contributions are much more subtle, threads going back centuries, influencing western thought and science.