Thread: Dear Mr. 0bummer: The open border doesn't only bring in future Dem voters...

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Dear Mr. 0bummer: The open border doesn't only bring in future Dem voters...

As the dictator-n'-thief goes on his golf outings, vacations, and fundraisers, the world is falling apart. That includes our porous southern border. These days, it isn't just illegals looking for work hopping over: Drug smugglers, terrorists, and cartel members are and have been waltzing on over on a regular basis. Border agents, law enforcement officers, and residents are being inundated and attacked with greater frequency right now.

“A Game Warden attempted to seize a raft and was assaulted on the head with a rock that was thrown from the MX river bank,” the report reads. “The subject surrounded himself with children to avoid counter measures. Wardens patrolling the river heard approximately 15 rds of automatic gunfire in MX. A total of 55 IAs were detained,” the report says.
    EXCLUSIVE: Report reveals ‘disturbing trend’ of brazen attacks against border security by gangs, drug and human traffickers

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/31...gainst-border/
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    was assaulted on the head with a rock

Obviously showing the need to ban assault rocks!

And the subject surrounded himself with children, a standard middle east tactic. Unless we change our goodie goodie way of waging war, we are doomed due to a news media without the hint of what today's reality is.

This will likely come to a head when these Drug smugglers, terrorists, and cartel members run into some militia.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I think they have a different set of ROE than the border patrol.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Just wait until ISIS operatives start walking over in droves. I guess the Dems are willing to risk this inevitability.
    Returns June 3rd.

Seems like they want it. I can't imagine anyone, let alone an entire demographic being so stupid as to not see the many security threats.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ready View Post
    Seems like they want it. I can't imagine anyone, let alone an entire demographic being so stupid as to not see the many security threats.
    Other things matter more I guess, like their commie utopia wet dreams.
    Returns June 3rd.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    This will likely come to a head when these Drug smugglers, terrorists, and cartel members run into some militia.
    Yeah, I'm sure the traitor in office would be more than happy to kill off some militia in order to protect the future Democratic electorate.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"