Thread: Understanding NeoConservatism

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Understanding NeoConservatism

"I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Nicely done. however keep in mind that libetarians want open borders, hardly something the founders envisioned for the country they hand crafted.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I'm pretty libertarian on most things but only about what happens WITHIN our borders. I'm not libertarian ABOUT our border.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Nicely done. however keep in mind that libetarians want open borders, hardly something the founders envisioned for the country they hand crafted.
    I'm not for open borders either.

Our ancestors were lucky enough to have balls big enough that the people living on our side of the border wouldn't allow tons of foreigners to just walk into their town and set up shop uninvited.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

The last minute of the video addresses the border issue and lays the blame for porous borders and international entanglements at the feet of neoconservatives who support progressive foreign policies.

Libertarians also understand that you can't have open borders without first getting rid of the social programs that allow parasites to mooch off the system indefinitely.

If borders are to be open it will have be a sink-or-swim proposition for those coming across.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Quote Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post
    Libertarians also understand that you can't have open borders without first getting rid of the social programs that allow parasites to mooch off the system indefinitely.

If borders are to be open it will have be a sink-or-swim proposition for those coming across.
    true, but can they make it work? prolly not. we have real problems that only the united people can change. just sayin.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..