Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has A New Ammo Buying Spree Started?

I was surprised when I went to the gun store yesterday. I actually found some Winchester 7.62x51. I have been looking for that for years and haven't seen any. I was able to pick up 100 rounds and 15 bucks a box. While not cheap it was less expensive than I have seen it for a long time. I am hoping that I can keep finding it.
    Doobie Doobie Doo..

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    OUCH! 53 + cents a round! I can remember paying 13 for that KA stuff but it was early 60's head stamps. All worked, just was corrosive primed.

And I want to know WTF is this freaking .22 LR shortage. We are coming up on 2 years now and still no fucking .22 LR anywhere. I swear they are not making it, there is no way they can be pumping out billions of rounds of it like preSandyhook.
    (not that I needed it) I bought two 50 rnd boxes of .22 from a local indoor range today. I paid 9.50. I know a bit expensive. But they were hosting a NRA Youth day. I took my son and a friend of his. They both got to shoot .22 rifle and pistol under the guidance of an NRA instructor. The half hour lesson was free. So, I didn't mind paying the ten bucks. It paid the shop for the ammo that the boys used today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12