Thread: No CZ products at Sportsmans Warehouse

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Question No CZ products at Sportsmans Warehouse

Stopped by SW yesterday and wanted to see if they had the new CZ P-09. Was looking at the wall display while waiting for a salesperson and didn't see any CZ stuff but did see a few empty hooks. Finally got a salesperson and I asked about the P-09 and he said they hadn't carried CZ for a couple of years. He didn't know why but I figured it can't be just an individual store thing. Anyone else have a SW that doesn't sell CZ?

I've found their products to be top notch and a good value. Thinking about contacting SW Corporate and ask why they don't carry them and if they can start. Just seemed odd to me. Didn't think to check and see if they had any Dan Wesson since they are part of CZ now.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

No Sportsmans stores in my area, so no input.

Sorry, the two Sportsmans Warehouse stores in WI closed a few years ago.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

The only shop in my area that stocks CZ pistols is a little pawn shop a few counties over. I shop for my CZs online, but I get wanting to check it out yourself first.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

No SWs close, but new CZs are pretty rare.

Only two LGS that carry them I know of and little or no actual inventory when you go there. They can order stuff but what few guns they do get in go fast.

Right now most of them that cater to CZ types are pushing those Turk clones. See a lot of those.

One of the guys at work had to order his CZ-75BD from a LGS here. They've been selling as soon as they come in.

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

I did some window shopping today and stopped by a Cabela's in Glendale, AZ. The had one each of a P-07, P-09 and CZ-75B(Omega). Each one was at full retail price. Also stopped by a popular LGS in the area and nothing CZ. In fact, I've never seen this store stock any CZ products.

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.