Thread: The fuckers Obama backed in Libya destroying Aussie headstones

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

The fuckers Obama backed in Libya destroying Aussie headstones

Old news from a couple years ago.

And it wasn't just Obama backing the rebels. I do seem to recall John McCain leading the charge, with many Republicans backing him and agreeing with arming the rebels as well.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Old news from a couple years ago.

And it wasn't just Obama backing the rebels. I do seem to recall John McCain leading the charge, with many Republicans backing him and agreeing with arming the rebels as well.
    You give yourself away always trying to put the Rinos in the mix, while slightly acknowledging your hero isn't a hero.....

I imagine they make the nazi war graves into shrines for fellow compatriots.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"