Thread: Soros Bets $2 Billion on Stock Market Collapse Against America

Soros Bets $2 Billion on Stock Market Collapse Against America

08/15/2014 – Billionaire investor George Soros has increased his financial bet that U.S. stocks will collapse to more than $2 billion.

The legendary hedge fund manager has been raising his negative bet on the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index since late last year.

The latest 13-F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission shows that Soros Fund Management increased its position in “puts” on the SPDR S&P 500 exchange-traded fund by a staggering amount in the second quarter from the first.

Editor’s Note: New Warning – Stocks on Verge of Major Collapse

The chairman of Soros Fund Management lifted his position to 11.3 million put options on the S&P 500 ETF (SPY), boosting the short position from 2.96 percent to 16.65 percent. The dollar value of the position soared to $2.2 billion from around $299 million. At 16.65 percent, that position is the biggest slice of the Soros firm’s portfolio.
    http://breakingdeception.com/soros-b...lapse-america/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Scumbag.

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Major contributor!
    Dan

I don't know if I wouldn't do the same thing. However, this kind of action can manipluate the market into offing itself as people see what he does and as a result then try to sell in a panic selloff. Just as he did to silver, he got silver up to 50 an oz and sold, then when it collapsed back to 20 he bought it all back at a tidy profit.

The reason why I say I would do much the same thing is I recently saw a video of a cat raping a dead cat. The dead cat had just been run over by a car and was laying in the street, male cats were around it and eventually humped it after waiting for cars to pass.
    I had the thought that our economy is the dead cat in heat in the roadway, investors are the cats raping the dead cat. The vid was at liveleak if you want to see how our present economy works. I am convinced a collapse is coming wether Soros engineers it or not.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

I doubt this is his big play. He will be in it for many, many billions when it happens and the peons will not know about it until it is over...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...