Thread: Indiana grandmother suffers violent SWAT raid after a neighbor uses her wireless internet

Indiana grandmother suffers violent SWAT raid after a neighbor uses her wireless internet

Complete with helmet cam raid video.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=86f_1408280650
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

But, but... this can't be true! In that other thread about those scary young black "street thug" protesters, the militarized cops are the good guys, just protecting and serving the community and all!

Surely they wouldn't terrorize a defenseless granny in her own home!

We need more militarized police, not less! Lest the "animals" get out of control!
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

That is so yesterday. Nowadays they hold hands, sing kumbaya and chant "hands up, don't shoot" while watching the perps loot the city

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

That is about the worst fuck up I've seen out of a wannabe swat f-troup...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14 miketx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    But, but... this can't be true! In that other thread about those scary young black "street thug" protesters, the militarized cops are the good guys, just protecting and serving the community and all!

We need more militarized police, not less! Lest the "animals" get out of control!
    STFU Commie.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Complete with helmet cam raid video.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=86f_1408280650
    An innocent elderly woman’s home was raided by SWAT when she was suspected of using the internet to trash-talk and post threats toward the local police. In response, gun-wielding assailants breached her doors and windows in a violent search for electronic evidence.
    So what if she HAD been "trash talking" the cops?

I wonder if any one of them had ever heard of the "First Amendment"?

At least they reported the news accurately... "gun-wielding assailants breached her doors and windows....."

What if granny had a rifle and shot one or more of the assailants? She would be 100% in the right to defend herself against thugs breaking into her home.

This "militarized cop" bullshit has gone too far.

It's easy to beat up granny and have the DA let it slide. I'd like to see how tough "swat" would be in the middle of Iraq.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    That is so yesterday. Nowadays they hold hands, sing kumbaya and chant "hands up, don't shoot" while watching the perps loot the city
    Yeah. Wannabe soldiers with "SWAT" painted on their backs are real tough when it's 5 of them against an 80 year old granny.

But, faced with even a hint of danger, they make a "tactical retreat" (translation: They shit their pants and run away).

The real person they were looking for was later arrested by the FBI and plead guilty to related charges of using forbidden speech.

What is exactly Forbidden Speech?? Is there a list that an be purchased somewhere??? Later it will be "Unlawful Knowledge" Like how to live on your own without Gov assistance or without having to pay phone, power, water bills...

BISHOP

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post

It's not even worth explaining this to you.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    The real person they were looking for was later arrested by the FBI and plead guilty to related charges of using forbidden speech.

What is exactly Forbidden Speech?? Is there a list that an be purchased somewhere??? Later it will be "Unlawful Knowledge" Like how to live on your own without Gov assistance or without having to pay phone, power, water bills...

BISHOP

Yeah that does have a certain 1984 ring to it.

At issue is the person who was the cause of and actual target of the raid, apparently had threatened the police, not just said they stink.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    At issue is the person who was the cause of and actual target of the raid, apparently had threatened the police, not just said they stink.
    Well, even the concept of a "threat" is absurdly blown out of proportion nowadays.

I mean, one guy can say to his friend something like "scratch my car and I'll kill you" which is an obvious "figure of speech" and certainly not a real threat.

Yet, if the wrong person overhears this, the guy gets arrested and charged with "making terroristic threats".

If I REALLY intended to kill someone (you know, actually make them die) I would just do it, not joke around.

Our Country has gone totally to hell with whining, crying, surveillance, unending attempts at making everything and everyone "safe" (or at least the buzzword "feel safe"), fear of "terrorists" and "threats" everywhere plus absurd attempts to wrap everyone and everything in huge balls of bubble wrap to "protect" them from everyone else and from themselves.

DAMMIT! I want the good old USA back! Forget this pussified metrosexual "feel safe" crap!

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    It's not even worth explaining this to you.
    I'm sure he meant it to be in purple...... then again it IS LAGC......