Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    I don't appreciate your attacks. You are admin. You need to set the example here. I haven't called you names or derided your manhood. I have dealt factually with what you posted...I'm just here to engage in a conversation of ideas. If you don't like my opinions or ideas, provide facts not name calling and insults about panties. Follow the rules you are supposed to be enforcing.
    You irrationally equate a teenage girl's bicycle injury with "cop bashing" and then, in turn you equate that with someone attacking you?

Wow, you're right. You don't have a bunched panty problem. Your problems are MUCH more serious. I suggest you get help. Quick.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I have not deleted anyone's posts. Keep your false accusations in check or it may be you that gets deleted.
    So you're going to ban me, is that it? Unfuckingbelievable.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    Lol, you make a good point. Thanks, that does give me some perspective.

Roger, unless I'm reading this completely backwards, you got lumped with LAGC and me for not being a supporter of OfficerGoFuckYourself's actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by samiam View Post
    WE HAVE A WINNER!! Kadmos you must have had a big bowl of razor soup for breakfast
    Ah OK I get it. Sadly, I wasn't aware that TEN-32 had made it mandatory to thoroughly read a thread title, then view all the videos, research all the opinions and then stay 110% "on topic" or else incur his wrath.

I mean, all I did was notice the thread title that said "orbital fracture" and thought "wow that's what just happened to my son's GF" and suddenly TEN-32 starts foaming at the mouth.

I seriously don't know what his problem is.

I haven't even been following this "Ferguson" thing much... I hardly even know what's going on other than riots because someone got shot.

Yet, as usual, "The Chief" once again whips up some incomprehensible bullshit just so that he can (once again) accuse me of "cop bashing".

The same few people here start 99% of the shit. Maybe some housecleaning is in order.......?

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    So you're going to ban me, is that it? Unfuckingbelievable.
    As I said, I've deleted no one's posts and you're a liar. Provide proof or an apology.

I'm amazed that I wasn't mugged for my "bone is amazing stuff" post........

Deleted so that TEN-32 can unbunch his panties.

Um, yeah.
    Returns June 3rd.

Ah OK I get it. Sadly, I wasn't aware that TEN-32 had made it mandatory to thoroughly read a thread title, then view all the videos, research all the opinions and then stay 110% "on topic" or else incur his wrath.

I mean, all I did was notice the thread title that said "orbital fracture" and thought "wow that's what just happened to my son's GF" and suddenly TEN-32 starts foaming at the mouth.

I seriously don't know what his problem is.

I haven't even been following this "Ferguson" thing much... I hardly even know what's going on other than riots because someone got shot.

Yet, as usual, "The Chief" once again whips up some incomprehensible bullshit just so that he can (once again) accuse me of "cop bashing".

The same few people here start 99% of the shit. Maybe some housecleaning is in order.......?
    I think when you started off that post with the word "Ironic" when "Coincidence" might have been a better choice, is what kicked it off.

It think to him it came off a bit like "all this officer suffered was the same as a little girl having a minor bike accident", rather than "Oddly enough, someone I know recently had a similar fracture of the same type, that you don't much hear about"....which I think is how you meant it.

Just my guess.

I think when you started off that post with the word "Ironic" when "Coincidence" might have been a better choice, is what kicked it off.

It think to him it came off a bit like "all this officer suffered was the same as a little girl having a minor bike accident", rather than "Oddly enough, someone I know recently had a similar fracture of the same type, that you don't much hear about"....which I think is how you meant it.

Just my guess.
    Well, you are 100% right. To me it was just an amazing coincidence that my son's GF had the same as the Ferguson thing.. and something that I had never even heard of before.... nothing more, nothing less.

It's just too bad that posts have to be worded JUST SO or else some people will get their panties all wadded up (and then not know when to quit).

(cue more BS... "Krupski backpedals again - film at 11")

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Um, yeah.

Um, yeah I can delete my own posts any damn time I want. You said I deleted TEN-32's post(s).

Put up or shut up.

Maybe some housecleaning is in order.......?
    Stick your threats in your ass. I got called out much the way I called you out for a tongue in cheek, irreverent post towards Kadmouth the pedophile advocate. Don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot? Then I suggest some consistency with the Admin hammer. Hypocrites.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    Stick your threats in your ass. I got called out much the way I called you out for a tongue in cheek, irreverent post towards Kadmouth the pedophile advocate. Don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot? Then I suggest some consistency with the Admin hammer. Hypocrites.
    I am consistent. You're still here, right?

Well, you are 100% right. To me it was just an amazing coincidence that my son's GF had the same as the Ferguson thing.. and something that I had never even heard of before.... nothing more, nothing less.

It's just too bad that posts have to be worded JUST SO or else some people will get their panties all wadded up (and then not know when to quit).

(cue more BS... "Krupski backpedals again - film at 11")
    Lol, yeah, tell me about it

It's like "I'm not backpedaling, I'm clarifying what I meant because you read way too much into it"

Kinda makes me think of half the arguments I had with my wife. "I said "whatever" because I really don't care which...you want chicken for dinner we can do that, you want beef, we can do that...whatever just means I'll gladly do either".

Of course anytime a woman says "whatever" it means "I'm pissed and it's your fault, and no I won't tell you why"

Um, yeah I can delete my own posts any damn time I want. You said I deleted TEN-32's post(s).

Put up or shut up.
    You did delete a post, so whatever, big guy.

Its kind of pathetic, and shows why its a bad idea for you to be an admin, that you throw threats around like you're doing here.

But what's far, far worse, is that you're aligning yourself with the likes of Kadmos and LAQC. Wow, Roger.
    Returns June 3rd.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

To me it was just an amazing coincidence that my son's GF had the same as the Ferguson thing.. and something that I had never even heard of before.... nothing more, nothing less.
    I got the impression from the very beginning that this was the case.

You ought to both drop it, as this is a pretty stupid conflict to have.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack

I think they should kiss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    I think they should kiss.
    Don't nobody need to be seein' any of that nonsense!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by samiam View Post
    Krupski, Kadmos, LAGC it's pointless to argue with supporters of OfficerGoFuckYourself

Gee, Sammy-am awakened from his slumbers to cheer-lead the resident leftists, how shocking. Go back to sleep kid, nothing to see here.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Oh...so YOU are the final arbitrator & judge of what is acceptable speech on this site or not?

All the years I've been a member here you have consistently been an attention whore w/ your goofy konspiracy "theories" & contrarian BS because it obviously bolsters some need in you to be "smarter" than everybody else in the room. Most members here see through your facade & don't place any serious stock in regard to your narcisissm & paranoia. I was shocked when you were made an administrator of this site & continue to remain shocked that you still are. You threating long-time members of this board w/ punitive measures/banning just show what an insecure small individual you really are.

TEN-32 is 10x the man you will ever be and you can take that to the bank, pal.
    Last edited by mrkalashnikov; 08-22-2014 at 04:34 PM.

I am consistent. You're still here, right?
    Are you fucking serious krup? WTF. this place sucks shit now.
    What's up my nigga's

Don't nobody need to be seein' any of that nonsense!
    I concur, that's a image nobody needs.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast