Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: American journalist beheaded in Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    It seemed a pretty big point at the time or at least you made it out to be. My question still stands. Based on the way the parents acted in their interview is the beheading a fake as well? I mean if you can define an event, in part due to peoples actions on camera can't you define all events that way? If you can't then it effectively eliminates one of the arguments for SH being a hoax.

First of all, I haven't seen the beheading video, so I can't tell if it's fake or not. I have seen others which I know were real, so I would know what to look for.

I also have not seen any news interviews of the parents, so I can't comment on their behavior.

As far as the Sandy Hook hoax, as I said the fact that Robbie Parker was laughing on camera is NOT a factor in determining that the "shooting" was a hoax.

Everyone comments on his strange behavior given that supposedly his daughter was just brutally killed, but that has nothing to do with the mountains of evidence that proves SH was a hoax.

In fact, I saw a video of a guy explaining why a grieving parent WOULD act the way he did. The explanation was that as he was walking forward, he was maybe thinking about his child and smiling, then when he saw the camera, microphone and crowd of reporters, the "reality" set in and his mood changed 180 degrees.

IF Robbie Parker DID lose a child to violence, then I could very well believe the above explanation for his actions.

But that doesn't eliminate the other 99.5% of the evidence against it.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post

Nate Beeler received a visit from the FBI for this cartoon. His current whereabouts are currently unknown to the public.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    First of all, I haven't seen the beheading video, so I can't tell if it's fake or not. I have seen others which I know were real, so I would know what to look for.

I also have not seen any news interviews of the parents, so I can't comment on their behavior.

As far as the Sandy Hook hoax, as I said the fact that Robbie Parker was laughing on camera is NOT a factor in determining that the "shooting" was a hoax.

Everyone comments on his strange behavior given that supposedly his daughter was just brutally killed, but that has nothing to do with the mountains of evidence that proves SH was a hoax.

In fact, I saw a video of a guy explaining why a grieving parent WOULD act the way he did. The explanation was that as he was walking forward, he was maybe thinking about his child and smiling, then when he saw the camera, microphone and crowd of reporters, the "reality" set in and his mood changed 180 degrees.

IF Robbie Parker DID lose a child to violence, then I could very well believe the above explanation for his actions.

But that doesn't eliminate the other 99.5% of the evidence against it.
    Maybe you should reread some of your posts on SH.
    http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.ph...ght=Sandy+Hook

I pretty much knew your response would be that you haven't seen the video of the parents though I posted a link. Was hoping you would be consistent in your view of the parents actions like you were on SH but I knew you wouldn't be since Sandy Hook being a government conspiracy draws attention where calling the beheading a hoax doesn't stand out quite the same. Maybe you are being consistent after all. It's either left field or nothing.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Maybe you should reread some of your posts on SH.
    http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.ph...ght=Sandy+Hook

I pretty much knew your response would be that you haven't seen the video of the parents though I posted a link. Was hoping you would be consistent in your view of the parents actions like you were on SH but I knew you wouldn't be since Sandy Hook being a government conspiracy draws attention where calling the beheading a hoax doesn't stand out quite the same. Maybe you are being consistent after all. It's either left field or nothing.
    OK so in THAT thread I focused on Robbie Parker. So what? I never ever said that this was the ONLY evidence. In fact, it's probably the least important fact that proves SH was a hoax. There are dozens to hundreds of others.

Speaking of "left field", since you believe SH was real, tell me what evidence you have to back up your claim other than "that's what the government said".

Crocodile tears from 0bama?
    Check!
    Lousy acting by parents?
    Check!
    Expect legislation soon to put boots on ground in Iraq and somehow for some reason also Syria.....
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    OK so in THAT thread I focused on Robbie Parker. So what? I never ever said that this was the ONLY evidence. In fact, it's probably the least important fact that proves SH was a hoax. There are dozens to hundreds of others.

Speaking of "left field", since you believe SH was real, tell me what evidence you have to back up your claim other than "that's what the government said".

Sorry Roger. The burden on SH is on you. You're the one out in left field making wild allegation and I'm supposed to provide proof for the other 99%. No need. I just asked if you were going to be consistent in your beliefs but your back pedaling so fast of your SH comments I think you answered the question without meaning to. Thank you.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Sorry Roger. The burden on SH is on you. You're the one out in left field making wild allegation and I'm supposed to provide proof for the other 99%. No need. I just asked if you were going to be consistent in your beliefs but your back pedaling so fast of your SH comments I think you answered the question without meaning to. Thank you.
    Well, "left field" is your opinion. And, you're the one who first, somehow, connected video that I hadn't even seen yet with SH, so I guess it's up to YOU to either provide proof for your position or else shut up about it.

I've proven MY position many times over. I have nothing more to add.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Check!
    Lousy acting by parents?
    Check!
    Expect legislation soon to put boots on ground in Iraq and somehow for some reason also Syria.....
    Leave it go. The brainwashed aren't worth your time.

I think this sort of public bickering between Admin is detrimental to this forum. You two are admin, now act like it.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

By the by...a friend of mine's daughter was riding her bike when she fell off and got beheaded. What a coincidence! I thought I'd share since this thread title has the word beheaded in it and thats all I really read.
    Last edited by TEN-32; 08-22-2014 at 09:39 AM.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Returns June 3rd.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Check!
    Lousy acting by parents?
    Check!
    Are you saying Ferguson wasn't murdered?
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    By the by...a friend of mine's daughter was riding her bike when she fell off and got beheaded. What a coincidence!
    That actually made me LOL.

You two cut it out before I go get a switch and strip the shit out of your legs!! Lmao
    What's up my nigga's

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Are you saying Ferguson wasn't murdered?
    Going by Newtown and the Boston bombing, I have a doubt, yes.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Retired Intel Officer: Foley Rescue Attempt Failed Because Obama ‘Dragged His Feet’
    I’m hearing from my friends in the Pentagon, they are giving him every single option way ahead of time. And let me give you a little secret here: The reason that raid into Syria failed to get Foley and those guys was because the president drug his feet. He waited too long, the intel got stale, and by the time we actually gave the “go” word it failed because we just didn’t react quick enough.
    http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...gged-his-feet/

Reserve SEAL Slams WH for Releasing Info on Failed Hostage Rescue
    “Releasing information about classified operations serves no tactical nor strategic value. It certainly doesn't help those folks who have to launch future missions. I'm at a loss of words why there's so much information coming out, even after the fact, that even if a report came out that a rescue mission was launched, the Pentagon used to rely on, I think, plausible deniability” he said on Thursday’s broadcast on CNN’s “The Lead.”
    http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...Hostage-Rescue

ISIS offered to swap Foley for 'Lady al Qaeda'
    An MIT-educated neuroscientist terrorist known as 'Lady al Qaeda' was named on a 'laundry list' of demands from ISIS captors holding James Foley named, it was revealed today.

Petite mother-of-three Aafia Siddiqui is currently serving 86 years in a Texas jail after being arrested with plans for a 'mass casualty attack' in the US, including infecting people with Ebola and a dirty bomb.

But President Barack Obama's administration point blank refused to consider releasing Siddiqui, or handing over a $132 million ransom, according to the New York Times.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3BDoiZpKj
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 08-23-2014 at 08:33 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123