Thread: Illegal Immigrants Boycott Threatened In North Carolina

Illegal Immigrants Boycott Threatened In North Carolina

Illegal immigrants are putting a major strain on public resources, according to Surry County, North Carolina officials. The county is threatening to boycott products from the home countries of the illegal aliens if the federal government does not do something to stem the wave of border crossings.

Surry County Commissioner Larry Phillips said the North Carolina region is sending a message to both politicians in Washington, D.C. and leaders in Central America. “Enforce human trafficking laws or face potential boycott of your products in North Carolina,” Commissioner Phillips said. The resolution introduced by the local leader was sent to Embassies in Honduras, Ecuador, Guatemala, and Congress.

Commissioner Phillips also had this to say about the problems he feels illegal immigrants pose to the community:

“We are on the bottom of the political food chain. We don’t have a lot of leverage. So we’re trying to use what leverage we have to speak to our federal legislature. I think the federal government’s refusal to enforce federal immigration laws in this nation has probably reached a boiling point.”
    http://www.inquisitr.com/1421264/ill...orth-carolina/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Illegal immigrants are putting a major strain on public resources, according to Surry County, North Carolina officials. The county is threatening to boycott products from the home countries of the illegal aliens if the federal government does not do something to stem the wave of border crossings.

Surry County Commissioner Larry Phillips said the North Carolina region is sending a message to both politicians in Washington, D.C. and leaders in Central America. “Enforce human trafficking laws or face potential boycott of your products in North Carolina,” Commissioner Phillips said. The resolution introduced by the local leader was sent to Embassies in Honduras, Ecuador, Guatemala, and Congress.

Commissioner Phillips also had this to say about the problems he feels illegal immigrants pose to the community:

“We are on the bottom of the political food chain. We don’t have a lot of leverage. So we’re trying to use what leverage we have to speak to our federal legislature. I think the federal government’s refusal to enforce federal immigration laws in this nation has probably reached a boiling point.”
    http://www.inquisitr.com/1421264/ill...orth-carolina/
    Products from Honduras, Ecuador and Guatemala? What are they going to do, not eat bananas for a month?

I know how about boycott the illegals. You know stop giving them welfare...

BISHOP

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

make it a felony to hire an illegal and as BISHOP said, cut their welfare and social programs. If you remove the food source from feral pigeons then they WILL leave.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

This kind of grass roots undertaking surely must piss off 0bamaregim. I expect Holder's injustice dept will be investigating them shortly.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    I know how about boycott the illegals. You know stop giving them welfare...

BISHOP
    Racis'

If you want call that racist, you should hear of all of the thing that I'd do if I was the dictator in chief.

I could save this country billions a year in VERY simple programs, from drug tests on EVERY person that receives gov monies (from grants to welfare).
    Stop sending $$ to countries that hate us.
    Stop monies to programs that show negative progress.
    ect. ect....

BISHOP

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Anybody without a valid Social Security card and State issued I.D. can not be employed in this country. Period.