Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rolling out the evidence in Ferguson

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    So why hasn't King Barack gone to Ferguson and proclaimed peace? After all, as soon as he became president he as awarded the Nobel Prize for peace because they expected him to bring peace to everywhere. So why isn't he earning his medal?
    Because it's a Welfare medal. It was given to him; he didn't have to do a thing to "earn" it. Why start now?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    To the ignorant rioters and looters, and the willingly traitorous progressives, the facts of this case don't matter. Systemic racism and social justice are more important than the hearts of individual men. In progressive America, you will be judged by the color of your skin and not by the content of your character.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Start shooting the rioters and looters each night and this BS will end pronto. This is made up BS and everyone knows it. Only in a Democrat shithole can you do this shit for no fucking damn reason.
    Returns June 3rd.

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14 miketx's Avatar

Getting the latest...

"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Yeah imagine a more organised Rodneyriot across the USA.
    Well, as long as they burn their own hoods down and afterwards don't move into mine ... so be it.
    Lock and load.

Contributor 05/2012

No Justice. No Peace.
    This reminds me of the OJ Simpson incident when WHITES were convinced that a black man killed that white woman and young man.
    Then, when all the "facts" came out in the trial, he was acquitted and all those white people rioted!
    Wait.........

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14 miketx's Avatar

What's the difference between Batman and a black man?

Batman can go into 7-11 without Robin.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    So shoot the agitators.
    Tempting. Very tempting.
    Do you remember the 80s movie "Iron Eagle"? I love the part where the teens put those long-chain firecrackers in the barrels in the hangers as a distraction. It would have been a hoot to see those demonstrators scramble for cover if some of those had gone off near them!

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    The mob has no understanding of due process until they are accused of a crime. It is then that they suddenly "know my rights". I think the DA should have rushed a hastily and poorly crafted case to the grand jury, or even to trial. He could have stated publicly that he bowed to pressure from the community, the governor and from DC to quickly bring charges but that he didn't have time to properly build his prosecution. Darren Wilson could then use his FOP attorneys to beat the case. Done.
    It's not so much that they have no understanding of "due process" (although that is part of it), it's that they are part of that generation that expects (and demands) "instant gratification".
    Hence all the chants like "When do you want it? Now!!"

Quote Originally Posted by coppertales View Post
    who is also black, said on the tv the other day that if the officer is not found guilty, the riots in Ferguson will seem like a walk in the park. Talk about stirring things up. If a 275 lb thug pounded on me and broke my eye socket, I would shoot him too.....chris3
    The "Crappy News Network" reported today that the reports of the broken eye socket were false.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

CNN has become such a mouthpiece for liberal causes that I can barely hold my lunch down while reading it, pro faggot this, pro minority that, pro immigration, pro gun-control, obama is a saint, pro muslim. Its very transparent and a fucking joke IMHO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12