Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rolling out the evidence in Ferguson

Rolling out the evidence in Ferguson

Its becoming obvious that the prosecutor has no plans to prosecute Darren Wilson. I think they would have said so already if it wasn't for the activity in Ferguson. They are slow rolling out the evidence. Sunday they are rolled out what Darren Wilsons side of the story through a family friend on CNN. Monday the autopsy evidence saying he was shot in the front. Today the damage to Darren's face. They have witnesses backing the cops story. They will probably send it to the grand jury just to put a good face on it, but if you look at the facts there is no way you can prosecute. It should be interesting to see what happens when he is not. They will probably wait as long as possible to do it. So we will get to see this annoying news for a long time I fear.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

I'm watching FNC interviews where the locals are stating "NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!". The riots will be televised...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    I'm watching FNC interviews where the locals are stating "NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!". The riots will be televised...
    I hope they enjoy burning down their town.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

"Justice" to the rioters and race-baiters will only be satisfied IF Wilson gets a long prison sentence or is killed. Anything less will be cause for more riots. Actually, I think they prefer to have "no justice" just so they can have some pretext to get mo' free stuff and burn things up.

It's hard keeping a good riot going if there's no longer a reason to riot.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Supposedly Micheal Brown's partner has admitted the Micheal Brown attacked the officer.

http://threepercenternation.com/2014...rown-attacked/
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Supposedly Micheal Brown's partner has admitted the Micheal Brown attacked the officer.

http://threepercenternation.com/2014...rown-attacked/
    Well, that just shows the Whitey got to him. Still not a good enough reason to stop the rioting.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    The truth doesn't matter any more.

Facts do not mean a thing.

Just ask King Barack, our liar in chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil125 View Post
    I hope they enjoy burning down their town.
    If it were just their town, OK - but it isn't!
    The other night (Sunday?), they broke out the windows of the Dellwood Market with bricks and guns. This was in a neighboring suburb, NOT in Ferguson. After looting and ransacking the place, they tried to burn it.
    There are also "agitators" from BOTH East and West Coasts that reporters have interviewed. They vow to "not leave" until the cop is in jail - or dead!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Gov Nixon has as much as said he expects the cop to get a fair trial before he is hanged.

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    If it were just their town, OK - but it isn't!
    The other night (Sunday?), they broke out the windows of the Dellwood Market with bricks and guns. This was in a neighboring suburb, NOT in Ferguson. After looting and ransacking the place, they tried to burn it.
    There are also "agitators" from BOTH East and West Coasts that reporters have interviewed. They vow to "not leave" until the cop is in jail - or dead!
    So shoot the agitators.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

W.W.S.D - What Would Saddam Do

Cover the areas that they are congregating in with VX.

Problem solved
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    So shoot the agitators.
    That is why Texas does not have riots...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

The mob has no understanding of due process until they are accused of a crime. It is then that they suddenly "know my rights". I think the DA should have rushed a hastily and poorly crafted case to the grand jury, or even to trial. He could have stated publicly that he bowed to pressure from the community, the governor and from DC to quickly bring charges but that he didn't have time to properly build his prosecution. Darren Wilson could then use his FOP attorneys to beat the case. Done.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Gov. Nixon Calls For ‘Vigorous Prosecution’ Of Darren Wilson
    Not content with a regular prosecution or a vigorous investigation, Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon said he hopes that Ferguson, Missouri, police officer Darren Wilson will receive a “vigorous prosecution” in the shooting death of Michael Brown on Aug. 9.

“A vigorous prosecution must now be pursued,” Nixon said in a five minute video address posted to his website Tuesday.

“The democratically elected St. Louis county prosecutor and the attorney general of the United States each have a job to do,” said Nixon, a Democrat.

“Their obligation to achieve justice in the shooting death of Michael Brown must be carried out thoroughly, promptly, and correctly,” said Nixon of investigators.

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder plans to visit Ferguson on Wednesday to meet with federal law enforcement officials and community leaders. Forty FBI investigators traveled to Ferguson over the weekend to interview witnesses.
    http://news.yahoo.com/gov-nixon-call...041624592.html

Blue porch lights, Darren Wilson T-shirts part of growing support for Ferguson officer
    Porch lights — many of them illuminating blue — are being left on in St. Louis and across the country in a show of support for the Missouri police officer who shot and killed an unarmed young man 10 days ago.

“Walmart in Desoto, Mo was out of blue bulbs,” Brian Christopher commented on the “Support Darren Wilson” Facebook page. “I'll take this as a magnificent sign of support!”
    http://news.yahoo.com/blue-porch-lig...223740049.html
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

A MO state legislator...

who is also black, said on the tv the other day that if the officer is not found guilty, the riots in Ferguson will seem like a walk in the park. Talk about stirring things up. If a 275 lb thug pounded on me and broke my eye socket, I would shoot him too.....chris3

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Gov. Nixon Calls For ‘Vigorous Prosecution’ Of Darren Wilson
    Not content with a regular prosecution or a vigorous investigation, Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon said he hopes that Ferguson, Missouri, police officer Darren Wilson will receive a “vigorous prosecution” in the shooting death of Michael Brown on Aug. 9.

“A vigorous prosecution must now be pursued,” Nixon said in a five minute video address posted to his website Tuesday.

“The democratically elected St. Louis county prosecutor and the attorney general of the United States each have a job to do,” said Nixon, a Democrat.

“Their obligation to achieve justice in the shooting death of Michael Brown must be carried out thoroughly, promptly, and correctly,” said Nixon of investigators.

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder plans to visit Ferguson on Wednesday to meet with federal law enforcement officials and community leaders. Forty FBI investigators traveled to Ferguson over the weekend to interview witnesses.
    http://news.yahoo.com/gov-nixon-call...041624592.html

Blue porch lights, Darren Wilson T-shirts part of growing support for Ferguson officer
    Porch lights — many of them illuminating blue — are being left on in St. Louis and across the country in a show of support for the Missouri police officer who shot and killed an unarmed young man 10 days ago.

“Walmart in Desoto, Mo was out of blue bulbs,” Brian Christopher commented on the “Support Darren Wilson” Facebook page. “I'll take this as a magnificent sign of support!”
    http://news.yahoo.com/blue-porch-lig...223740049.html
    Just one more reason to never vote for a Democrat.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil125 View Post
    Its becoming obvious that the prosecutor has no plans to prosecute Darren Wilson. I think they would have said so already if it wasn't for the activity in Ferguson. They are slow rolling out the evidence. Sunday they are rolled out what Darren Wilsons side of the story through a family friend on CNN. Monday the autopsy evidence saying he was shot in the front. Today the damage to Darren's face. They have witnesses backing the cops story. They will probably send it to the grand jury just to put a good face on it, but if you look at the facts there is no way you can prosecute. It should be interesting to see what happens when he is not. They will probably wait as long as possible to do it. So we will get to see this annoying news for a long time I fear.
    You unintentionally made a funny...
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by coppertales View Post
    who is also black, said on the tv the other day that if the officer is not found guilty, the riots in Ferguson will seem like a walk in the park. Talk about stirring things up. If a 275 lb thug pounded on me and broke my eye socket, I would shoot him too.....chris3
    Yeah imagine a more organised Rodneyriot across the USA.
    Well, as long as they burn their own hoods down and afterwards don't move into mine ... so be it.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

Not to worry.

I just heard that the attorney genital, "Assholeder" is headed there to make sure whitey gets his.

Then it also looks as if the complainer in chief, "fearless leader", is about to interrupt his vacation to fly there to make it so!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    So why hasn't King Barack gone to Ferguson and proclaimed peace? After all, as soon as he became president he as awarded the Nobel Prize for peace because they expected him to bring peace to everywhere. So why isn't he earning his medal?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast