Thread: CNN's Don Lemon: National Guardsman Used N-Word to Describe Ferguson Protestors

CNN's Don Lemon: National Guardsman Used N-Word to Describe Ferguson Protestors

“I'm just going to be honest with you,” Lemon said. “Last night, one of my producers said that they — I won't say if it's a he or she, because I don't want to give anyone away — said that they came in contact with one of the members of the National Guard and that they said, ‘You want to get out of here because you're white, because these n-words, you never know what they're going to do.’ True story. I kid you not. 2014, a member of the National Guard. And my producer doesn't lie. It is a true story.”
    https://tv.yahoo.com/news/don-lemon-...154400985.html

Lol for real?
    I wonder when was the last time he himself used the dreaded n word??
    Look at the "shock" and "dismay" evident on the faces of the crowd in the video as he describes the n word event, such "outrage" and "concern". I'd put money on it they all have said the evil n word at least once this week.
    Also what is a more descriptive or accurate term?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14 miketx's Avatar

Well, I saw a movie where some black criminals got sent to a boot camp and one of the supervisors was black. This one con was causing problems and the officer got him alone and chewed his ass out. The con was mouthing off and finally the officer says, "I'm a black man, but you, your a nigger."
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

Say it ain't so...you mean in the post-racial era of the magic negro in the White House there are still racists? Surely the rest of the world likes us now though, right...?
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Good thing there were no rappers there...poor Don Lemon's ears would be burning...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I can sum it up in one word: SO?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    And my producer doesn't lie.
    Yes, I'm sure no one in the TV news business would ever let an untruth pass their lips for the sake of improving the story.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

To call a bird a bird is ok, but if you call a bird a fowl is wrong. They ARE Nigs, they call each other Nigs. Civilized Black folk don't try to destroy everything when they get their feelings hurt and blame the world for their problems. They damn sure don't call each other Nigs. The nigs in Ferguson are FERAL......meaning they don't care and they use the race card to accomplish there goal.

Don Lemon is a racist moron.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

I notice he doesn't say dick about business owners getting burnt out, that obviously doesn't concern him, but allegedly a guardsman supposedly says something off color and its a big deal? Fuck him.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    “I'm just going to be honest with you,” Lemon said. “Last night, one of my producers said that they — I won't say if it's a he or she, because I don't want to give anyone away — said that they came in contact with one of the members of the National Guard and that they said, ‘You want to get out of here because you're white, because these n-words, you never know what they're going to do.’ True story. I kid you not. 2014, a member of the National Guard. And my producer doesn't lie. It is a true story.”
    https://tv.yahoo.com/news/don-lemon-...154400985.html

Lol for real?
    I wonder when was the last time he himself used the dreaded n word??
    Look at the "shock" and "dismay" evident on the faces of the crowd in the video as he describes the n word event, such "outrage" and "concern". I'd put money on it they all have said the evil n word at least once this week.
    Also what is a more descriptive or accurate term?

So what? If they can be racist, so can we.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    Say it ain't so...you mean in the post-racial era of the magic negro in the White House there are still racists? Surely the rest of the world likes us now though, right...?
    After Zero got elected, the blacks inclined to hatred and violence (redundant) were empowered to openly show that hatred (note the increase in riots, knockout games, etc...)
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

maybe they should start the riots over again because a white person said the N word.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    maybe they should start the riots over again because a white person said the N word.
    My money is on US-wide riots when the cop is acquitted.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Don Lemon is a homosexual who works for a communist propaganda entity. Is that racist?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    Don Lemon is a homosexual who works for a communist propaganda entity. Is that racist?
    No. That's perfectly acceptable now.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Cry me a river.

PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14 miketx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    As long as he sucks dick of all races, no problemo.
    Last edited by miketx; 08-21-2014 at 03:38 PM.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw