Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted to share this, don't know the source

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14 miketx's Avatar

Wanted to share this, don't know the source

Muslims My Ass...Excellent!
    I want to shake the guy's hand who wrote this...
    Have you ever seen a Muslim hospital?
    Have you heard a Muslim orchestra?
    Have you seen a Muslim band march in a parade?
    Have you witnessed a Muslim charity?
    Have you shaken hands with a Muslim Girl Scout?
    Have you seen a Muslim Candy Striper?
    The answer is no, you have not. Just ask yourself WHY ???

Barack Obama, during his Cairo speech, said: "I know, too, that Islam has always been a part of America 's history."
    AN AMERICAN CITIZEN'S RESPONSE
    Dear Mr. Obama:
    Were those Muslims who were in America when the Pilgrims first landed? Funny, I thought they were Native American Indians.
    Were those Muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving day? Sorry again, those were Pilgrims and Native American Indians.
    Can you show me one Muslim signature on the: United States Constitution?
    Declaration of Independence ?
    Bill of Rights?
    Didn't think so.

Did Muslims fight for this country's freedom from England ? No.
    Did Muslims fight during the Civil War to free the slaves in America ? No, they did not.
    In fact, Muslims to this day are still the largest traffickers in human slavery. Your own half-brother, a devout Muslim, still advocates slavery himself, even though Muslims of Arabic descent refer to black Muslims as "pug nosed slaves." Says a lot of what the Muslim world really thinks of your family's "rich Islamic heritage," doesn't it Mr. Obama?
    Where were Muslims during the Civil Rights era of this country?
    Not present.
    There are no pictures or media accounts of Muslims walking side by side with Martin Luther King, Jr. or helping to advance the cause of Civil Rights.
    Where were Muslims during this country's Woman's Suffrage era?
    Again, not present. In fact, devout Muslims demand that women are subservient to men in the Islamic culture. So much so, that often they are beaten for not wearing the 'hajib' or for talking to a man who is not a direct family member or their husband. Yep, the Muslims are all for women's rights, aren't they?
    Where were Muslims during World War II?
    They were aligned with Adolf Hitler. The Muslim grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler, reviewed the troops and accepted support from the Nazi's in killing Jews.

Finally, Mr. Obama, where were Muslims on Sept. 11th, 2001?
    If they weren't flying planes into the World Trade Center , the Pentagon or a field in Pennsylvania killing nearly 3,000 people on our own soil, they were rejoicing in the Middle East . No one can dispute the pictures shown from all parts of the Muslim world celebrating on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and other cable news network's that day.

Strangely, the very "moderate" Muslims who's asses you bent over backwards to kiss in Cairo , Egypt on June 4th were stone cold silent post 9-11. To many Americans, their silence has meant approval for the acts of that day.
    And THAT, Mr. Obama, is the "rich heritage" Muslims have here in America ...
    Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the Barbary Pirates. They were Muslims.
    And now we can add November 5, 2009 - the slaughter of American soldiers at Fort Hood by a Muslim major who is a doctor and a psychiatrist who was supposed to be counseling soldiers returning from battle in Iraq and Afghanistan .
    Also, don't forget the Boston Marathon bombing on April 15.2013 was done by 2 Muslim Brothers. That, Mr. Obama is the "Muslim heritage" in America
    Muslim Heritage, my ass.
    And if you don't share this message, you are part of the problem!
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

Good read brother! Isn't that the truth.
    What's up my nigga's

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Well, they DID supply the slaves that picked the cotton.

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkilla01 View Post
    Isn't that the truth.
    No, it isn't.

http://www.muslimcharity.org.uk/who-we-are2/

http://muslimgirlscout.com/

http://www.newyorkarabicorchestra.org/

I could probably do that for nearly every item on that list, but most here would just blow it off anyway.

yep must be that .01 that we keep being told about.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

I wonder is there a special merit badge you get when you get your clitoris cut off?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zygomatic View Post

I wonder is there a special merit badge you get when you get your clitoris cut off?
    That sounds more like a training camp for the female's role in Islam than it does a community-oriented girl's group that helps out the community in general. More indoctrination for the young Islamists. Can't have girls acting like girls, now can we?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Here' a good place for them:

"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

http:// www.muslimcharity. org.uk/who-we-are2/
    founded nearly 13 years ago

http:// muslimgirlscout. com/
    Troop of over 100 girls

http:// www.newyorkarabicorchestra. org/
    co-founded 2007

Rich history there
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    http:// www.muslimcharity. org.uk/who-we-are2/
    founded nearly 13 years ago

http:// muslimgirlscout. com/
    Troop of over 100 girls

http:// www.newyorkarabicorchestra. org/
    co-founded 2007

Rich history there
    Hater.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    No, it isn't.

http://www.muslimcharity.org.uk/who-we-are2/

http://www.newyorkarabicorchestra.org/

I could probably do that for nearly every item on that list, but most here would just blow it off anyway.
    We'll I'm from the south. And have never seen such shit. The Kkk must have eradicated them before I was born around here.
    What's up my nigga's

We'll I'm from the south. And have never seen such shit. The Kkk must have eradicated them before I was born around here.
    I don't know what to tell you on that one...I've got Muslims living on my block, and a Mosque about half a mile from me.

I don't know what to tell you on that one...I've got Muslims living on my block, and a Mosque about half a mile from me.
    Yes I seen a couple of them while I was working up there. As long as they are not the same people we are dealing with over in Iraq I have no problem. But I think it's just a matter of time before they group up and retaliate. My mother n law made a good point a while back. She said there were so many running stores in the U.S and around here that if all of them was to throw a I.E.D inside them stores it would send us into such a chaotic time it would affect us for a long period of time. In a bad way
    What's up my nigga's

Yes I seen a couple of them while I was working up there. As long as they are not the same people we are dealing with over in Iraq I have no problem. But I think it's just a matter of time before they group up and retaliate. My mother n law made a good point a while back. She said there were so many running stores in the U.S and around here that if all of them was to throw a I.E.D inside them stores it would send us into such a chaotic time it would affect us for a long period of time. In a bad way
    All I can say is I've never had an issue with any around the neighborhood, they tend to be quiet folks, mow their yards, and have some restaurants with really excellent Baklava. They use what I think he said was "rose water" rather than honey, which sounds completely insane to me, but the stuff is so good. Which it aught to be for what they charge for it, it's like 4 bucks for a rather small piece.

...and great, now I want some

All I can say is I've never had an issue with any around the neighborhood, they tend to be quiet folks, mow their yards, and have some restaurants with really excellent Baklava. They use what I think he said was "rose water" rather than honey, which sounds completely insane to me, but the stuff is so good. Which it aught to be for what they charge for it, it's like 4 bucks for a rather small piece.

How could you ever have an issue with your democrat buddies?

There just being quiet till al Qaeda tells them to kill all infidels. And they start blowing shit up all around you. Whoops sorry I forgot! You haven't seen half the shit I've seen them people do. When you see a carved up kid on the road with an IED stuffed inside of them. Then you tell me they are not violent. I guess you haven't had sand niggers running at you with kids right beside them screaming GOD IS GREAT in there gibberish right before they detonate 50 lbs of explosives around your buddies while shooting at you huh? We'll bro you don't understand what these fuckers are capable of. Until you see some of the shit they do. And I promise they want to kill people like you very bad. They need to be exterminated off this earth. They are a pure evil breed. The Lord will probably be angry with my for saying this but I don't understand what The Lord was thinking to put evil like they are on this earth. We have to worry about enough rather then someone wanting to take you out for no reason just on hear say. It's bad and it's going to get worse.
    Last edited by Silentkilla01; 08-22-2014 at 06:15 AM.
    What's up my nigga's

There just being quiet till al Qaeda tells them to kill all infidels. And they start blowing shit up all around you. Whoops sorry I forgot! You haven't seen half the shit I've seen them people do. When you see a carved up kid on the road with an IED stuffed inside of them. Then you tell me they are not violent. I guess you haven't had sand niggers running at you with kids right beside them screaming GOD IS GREAT in there gibberish right before they detonate 50 lbs of explosives around your buddies while shooting at you huh? We'll bro you don't understand what these fuckers are capable of. Until you see some of the shit they do. And I promise they want to kill people like you very bad. They need to be exterminated off this earth. They are a pure evil breed. The Lord will probably be angry with my for saying this but I don't understand what The Lord was thinking to put evil like they are on this earth. We have to worry about enough rather then someone wanting to take you out for no reason just on hear say. It's bad and it's going to get worse.
    That's war. At one time or another most countries/ types of people rode into battle screaming "God is with us" and killing everyone in sight.

And I don't blame you for feeling that way, once you've experienced that, them I'm sure people who remind you of those people are looked at in a totally different light.

That's war. At one time or another most countries/ types of people rode into battle screaming "God is with us" and killing everyone in sight.

And I don't blame you for feeling that way, once you've experienced that, them I'm sure people who remind you of those people are looked at in a totally different light.
    I know all of that religion doesn't act like what's going on over there. But you gotta think how many crazy rag heads that are willing to die for ISIS and Allah. There is no telling how many are in the United States just waiting for the word to go.
    What's up my nigga's

I know all of that religion doesn't act like what's going on over there. But you gotta think how many crazy rag heads that are willing to die for ISIS and Allah. There is no telling how many are in the United States just waiting for the word to go.
    That's a fair point.

To me, I think the vast majority of the one's who are here, and I know I can't say "all", probably came here to get away from that shit.

I guess I just go with "All people are potentially dangerous....but you still gotta live your life".

By the way, in case you haven't heard it enough, thank you for your service. I think you guys did an amazing job in the roughest of circumstance.

If you don't mind me asking, did you serve in Iraq? And if so, what are your thoughts on how we are handling the ISIS situation there?

I just can't help but to think if I had served there, had gone through so much to free them and give them a chance, I would just be devastated by what's happened.

That's a fair point.

To me, I think the vast majority of the one's who are here, and I know I can't say "all", probably came here to get away from that shit.

I guess I just go with "All people are potentially dangerous....but you still gotta live your life".

By the way, in case you haven't heard it enough, thank you for your service. I think you guys did an amazing job in the roughest of circumstance.

If you don't mind me asking, did you serve in Iraq? And if so, what are your thoughts on how we are handling the ISIS situation there?

I just can't help but to think if I had served there, had gone through so much to free them and give them a chance, I would just be devastated by what's happened.
    Thank you for saying that. And yes I served In third battalion 1st marines we fought in Baghdad and fallujah. What I feel about that place is, the people from that region have been fighting each other since Christ was here. There never going to stop and all we are doing is interfereing with something that is going to go on till the end of time. If we are going to do something there going to have to make sure they are extinct that is the only way you are going to stop something this evil. They think so poorly of us because we are infidels In there eyes and religion that all they can think about is killing us and cutting our heads off. We are nothing but in the way. I say let them handle there's and if they try to start something we take care of it from over here.
    What's up my nigga's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast