Thread: Look at this attempt to start a race war.

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14 miketx's Avatar

Look at this attempt to start a race war.

This video is posted on facebook and is getting all kinds of comments. Nowhere on any main stream media outlet can I find this video, or even a hint at this story. People are trying to start a race war with this bullshit. Another video shows some authority figure giving a statement where the cops say the guy was coming at them with a knife and the video shows no knife. This is a staged incident. Unless the mainstream media has suddenly turned a blind eye toward white cops shooting unarmed blacks. Why doesn't CNN of MSNBC have it, or FOX?
    Last edited by miketx; 08-21-2014 at 07:01 AM.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

WTF? If there is a guy standing between me and the police yelling "Shoot me!" I ain't gonna be standing there with a camera.

The perp had a knife, wich was the reason for the call to police, and refused to drop it. Then he advanced on the officers and they fired on him. Case closed.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    The perp had a knife, wich was the reason for the call to police, and refused to drop it. Then he advanced on the officers and they fired on him. Case closed.
    Yeah, but why isn't the media all over this?
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

It's been in the news since it happened, it's been on yahoo front page for days now. That's where I saw it.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    It's been in the news since it happened, it's been on yahoo front page for days now. That's where I saw it.
    I wonder why the media isn't fanning the flames of this then? I guess it's true, that I don't know shit.

Quote Originally Posted by miketx View Post
    I wonder why the media isn't fanning the flames of this then? I guess it's true, that I don't know shit.
    They're not fanning the flames of stupidity with this partcular story because the perp was armed and advanced on officers after being warned.
    And it was all caught on video. They need to run stories about police brutality, not police self defense. Don't second guess yourself, you're way ahead of the game.

Throw tinfoil at me, call me a cook, I don't care: I smell a racial hate campaign with all of this.Or some other 'movement' that's being engineered. There is just too much targeted media and convenient incidents to say someone or some group out there isn't trying to start a real life war on American soil. Just my take..

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

What the hell is wrong with the people watching this?

They actually believe its "all over a couple of sodas"?

Unbelievable.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Sergi762 View Post
    Throw tinfoil at me, call me a cook, I don't care: I smell a racial hate campaign with all of this.Or some other 'movement' that's being engineered. There is just too much targeted media and convenient incidents to say someone or some group out there isn't trying to start a real life war on American soil. Just my take..
    What better excuse to enact martial law, suspend Nov. elections where the dims know they're going to lose the senate...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Its not all over the main stream media because there is FULL video.
    There is no way to make up any lies or falsehoods, or say that the police acted stupidly. It all right there.

BISHOP

Good answer, Bishop.

Okay damn you, you're a cook!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

That's an interesting video, but what language is the guy recording w/ his cell camera speaking?

Media is all over it now.

If you want to see a racial hate campaign just watch CNN.

At least two calls were made ti the St. Louis Metro PD about this guy. The first from the store clerk/owner where he took food and left without paying. He was carrying the knife in his hand at that time according to the 911 recordings.
    Then they were called again by a hair salon owner next door to the quick shop as the man was walking around in front of her store, causing her to lock her door. Cops showed up a minute or two later and the guy ended up charging them. When shot, he was 5-7' from one of the cops with the knife still in his hand.
    They are theorizing that it was "SbC" (Suicide-by-Cop).
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”