Thread: Cops Guns Down Unarmed White Boy In Salt Lake City, Mainstream Media Goes Silent

Cops Guns Down Unarmed White Boy In Salt Lake City, Mainstream Media Goes Silent

This is very similar to what happened in Ferguson Mo.

Dillon Taylor, 20 from Salt lake City, was leaving a 7 eleven store around 7 pm when police received a call about a man with a gun. Upon responding to 7 eleven they saw Dillian leaving the store and ordered him to lay down on the ground. Dillon had his ear phones in and did not hear what the cops said. When Dillon grab his pants to pull them up the cops opened fire.

Dillon was pronounce dead at the scene.

“It came in as a 911 call that there was a man with a gun,” said South Salt Lake Police Sgt. Darrin Sweeten. “He was verbally challenged and ultimately was shot.”

Sweeten would not release any more details of the incident.

It has been rumored that the Cops were not White cops. If true you have exactly the same situation as in Ferguson Mo, except the cops were not white and the victim was white. Where’s the outrage over this incident?
    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...o-3014906.html
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Three things:

Moral of story: Learn how to wear a belt.

And, this is not newsworthy as Whites don't riot over things like this.

Unlike Saint Michael, in Ferguson, Dillon wasn't going to be a world-famous brain surgeon physicist going to work for NASA's Goddard Space/Neurology Center and become a Big Brother to 1,000 homeless Black kids.

Dillon was just a White kid and deserved what he got, unarmed or not.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Sometimes bein a wigga comes at a high price, yo.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Contributor 05/2012

Shoot. You don't think he was a Mormon, do you? They be bad when pissed off......

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Difference is the white boy was completely innocent and the poor black 18 year old "kid" robbed, assaulted and attempted to take a cops weapon. The cops that shot the white kid SHOULD be prosecuted.

It doesn't fit the "whites are evil racists" narrative, thus it doesn't matter...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

He was probably walking around hiking his pants up and someone mistook it for a gun in his waist. Call came out as a "man with a gun". They roll up and challenge him at gunpoint and because he doesn't hear them he grabs towards the front of his waistband and yanks upwards to pull his pants up. Or maybe he pulled out his phone to turn the music off. I don't know and he can't tell us. There's a very small window between acting prematurely and being dead. It's a shitty spot to be in. Not saying the kid deserved to die for wearing headphones and having bad fashion sense but I can see how it happened.
    Last edited by ready; 08-22-2014 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ready View Post
    He was probably walking around hiking his pants up and someone mistook it for a gun in his waist. Call came out as a "man with a gun". They roll up and challenge him at gunpoint and because he doesn't hear them he grabs towards the front of his waistband and yanks upwards to pull his pants up. Or maybe he pulled out his phone to turn the music off. I don't know and he can't tell us. There's a very small window between acting prematurely and being dead. It's a shitty spot to be in. Not saying the kid deserved to die for wearing headphones and having bad fashion sense but I can see how it happened.
    So you're not going to riot and burn down your neighborhood because of it?
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

How stoned was this guy? I mean you have cops pointing guns at you and you can't be bothered to ditch the tunes?
    Returns June 3rd.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    How stoned was this guy? I mean you have cops pointing guns at you and you can't be bothered to ditch the tunes?
    Situational awareness. I see it everyday with people driving with their phone to their ear.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Situational awareness. I see it everyday with people driving with their phone to their ear.
    Exactly right.

The wife and I were out and about yesterday during the lunch hour. We were stopped at a light and some young guy (25?) in a Mitsubishi Eclipse comes around the corner in front of us almost sideways due to his rate of speed with one hand on the wheel and his phone up to his head. An accident waiting to happen, hopefully he doesn't take out a van full of kids with his stupidity.
    Returns June 3rd.

Imagine if there were some officers, some non caucasian officers, just looking for a reason to off a lil wigga boy.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Imagine if there were some officers, some non caucasian officers, just looking for a reason to off a lil wigga boy.
    RIOT!!

No Justice No Peace!
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

HAHA!
    YES!
    Burn your own neighborhood down!
    This is both productive and rational!