Thread: Is Isis planning to use “Ebola Martyrs” To Strike the US?

Is Isis planning to use “Ebola Martyrs” To Strike the US?

There are 110,000 Saudi students now in the US, , around 8,000 of them are
    devout ISIS followers financed by the richest terror organization the world has
    ever known having assests of over US$2 billion…all of which was financed by
    Saudi Arabia

On June 20 another ISIS supporter captured this image in front of the Old Republic BUilding in Chicago — tweeting it more than a week later along with a threat that ‘Soldiers of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria will pass from here soon’

While the World Health Organization (WHO) has today stated that official death toll from the deadly Ebola outbreak in West Africa is currently standing at 1,069 deaths out of 1,975 cases, it also admits that this number “could be vastly underestimated” and that beds in treatment centers are “filling up faster than they can be provided”.

From 1976, when Ebola was first identified, through 2013, fewer than 1,000 people per year had been infected by this virus which was first isolated during outbreaks in the African nations of Zaire and Sudan. The strain of Ebola that broke out in Zaire in 1976, had one of the highest case fatality rates of any human virus ever recorded, roughly 90%, thus giving this disease its name because of its discovery on the Ebola River

In April of this year, the French-founded international humanitarian-aid non-governmental organization Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) [aka Doctors Without Borders] reported an “unprecedented” outbreak of Ebola in the African nation of Guinea…not because of the number of victims (78 had died at that point) but because the disease had traveled to various parts of the country, and which had never happened in any other prior outbreak since 1976.
    http://countdowntozerotime.com/2014/...strike-the-us/

I've been wondering when some west african slamics would be making their way to isis hq and spreading ebola in the ranks.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

You know.....I hate to say it, I am thinking this coming 9/11 may be one this country never forgets. This White house is so relaxed on our security (border) opening up God only knows what.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    You know.....I hate to say it, I am thinking this coming 9/11 may be one this country never forgets. This White house is so relaxed on our security (border) opening up God only knows what.
    And the traitors will blame the constitution, conservatives, the 2nd amendment, white people, and our "broken" immigration laws for it.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2014 Hatedbysheeple's Avatar

I would, terrorism is is about the perceived threat as much as the physical damage. Most sheep can not handle the fact that the wolf can hurt them much easier than they believe. If someone made an Americium based dirty bomb, unless someone died in the explosion, with almost 100% certainty, I would say no one would die, but the economic damage and perceived horror and threat would be on scale with vastly larger event with actual death and destruction. Our media does not help in these occasions, 24 hours of air time leads to a dangerous amount of speculation and imagination.