Thread: Officer in Ferguson Calls Ron Johnson Strategy "Hug a Thug," Says He Wants to Punch Eric Holder

Officer in Ferguson Calls Ron Johnson Strategy "Hug a Thug," Says He Wants to Punch Eric Holder

A St. Louis-area police officer who's been working in Ferguson falsely accused a group of protestors of shooting at police, said Missouri Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson holds a racial “double standard,” and asserted that he would like to punch attorney general Eric Holder, the St. Louis Riverfront Times reports via a survey of the officer's Twitter posts.

The Riverfront Times appears to have noticed Sgt. Mike Weston's account when Weston said that a group of individuals tear-gassed in their own backyard last week had fired gunshots at police. A Times reporter who witnessed and recorded the incident says none of the protestors were armed. Weston admitted he could not support the accusation when contacted by the reporter—and wasn't even at the scene he was describing:

"There were shots being fired some yards, maybe not this particular one."

Weston then admitted that he wasn't in the group of police officers that was marching down the street and firing tear gas into yards. He said he was in the back closer to the command center, several blocks away.
    http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...dly_makes.html
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    A St. Louis-area police officer who's been working in Ferguson falsely accused a group of protestors of shooting at police, said Missouri Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson holds a racial “double standard,” and asserted that he would like to punch attorney general Eric Holder, the St. Louis Riverfront Times reports via a survey of the officer's Twitter posts.

The Riverfront Times appears to have noticed Sgt. Mike Weston's account when Weston said that a group of individuals tear-gassed in their own backyard last week had fired gunshots at police. A Times reporter who witnessed and recorded the incident says none of the protestors were armed. Weston admitted he could not support the accusation when contacted by the reporter—and wasn't even at the scene he was describing:

"There were shots being fired some yards, maybe not this particular one."

Weston then admitted that he wasn't in the group of police officers that was marching down the street and firing tear gas into yards. He said he was in the back closer to the command center, several blocks away.
    http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...dly_makes.html
    What's the relevance of that? Most people would like to punch Eric Holder. I'd like to punch him twice. At least twice.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

I wanna jimmy kick the mofo.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

I would like to pull the rope.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    I would like to pull the rope.
    On the trap door?
    Returns June 3rd.

St. Louis Area Cop Thinks Protesters Should Be ‘Put Down Like Rabid Dogs’
    A police officer just 15 miles away from the ongoing protests in Ferguson, Mo. allegedly said he thinks the protesters should have been “put down like rabid dogs.”

Officer Matthew Pappert is a police officer with the Glendale Police Department. He has been an officer since 2008. Pappert received the 2009 City of Glendale Community Service Award and the 2013 Kirkwood American Legion Post and Kirkwood Optimist Club Public Safety Award.

He also apparently holds contempt against the protesters in Ferguson, according to screenshots obtained by The Daily Caller.

In a series of Facebook posts beginning Aug. 17, Pappert allegedly wrote, “I’m sick of these protesters. You are a burden on society and a blight on the community.”

“These protesters should have been put down like a rabid dog the first night,” he said in a later comment on the same post.
    http://news.yahoo.com/st-louis-area-...173237961.html

Well, it would have saved some businesses, and likely saved the state a lot on future convict expenditures....
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    St. Louis Area Cop Thinks Protesters Should Be ‘Put Down Like Rabid Dogs’
    A police officer just 15 miles away from the ongoing protests in Ferguson, Mo. allegedly said he thinks the protesters should have been “put down like rabid dogs.”

Officer Matthew Pappert is a police officer with the Glendale Police Department. He has been an officer since 2008. Pappert received the 2009 City of Glendale Community Service Award and the 2013 Kirkwood American Legion Post and Kirkwood Optimist Club Public Safety Award.

He also apparently holds contempt against the protesters in Ferguson, according to screenshots obtained by The Daily Caller.

In a series of Facebook posts beginning Aug. 17, Pappert allegedly wrote, “I’m sick of these protesters. You are a burden on society and a blight on the community.”

“These protesters should have been put down like a rabid dog the first night,” he said in a later comment on the same post.
    http://news.yahoo.com/st-louis-area-...173237961.html

Well, it would have saved some businesses, and likely saved the state a lot on future convict expenditures....
    Protestors, no, looters and rioters, hell yes. You gotta let people say their piece and as long as they're obeying the law and not infringing on anyone elses rights, its good. Not indefinitly, but let them be heard even if they are full of shit.
    Returns June 3rd.

I just saw a video from a journalist of police taking 10 or 15 rounds of fire. I can't link to it though.

Quote Originally Posted by ready View Post
    I just saw a video from a journalist of police taking 10 or 15 rounds of fire. I can't link to it though.
    Police being shot at?
    Returns June 3rd.

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14 miketx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ready View Post
    Link the page.

Look how the media lap dogs show this guy.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by miketx View Post
    Link the page.

Look how the media lap dogs show this guy.
    That's a big freakin doughnut.
    What's up my nigga's