Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Real Race War In America

The Real Race War In America

I snagged this video from another forum. I think it is spot on regarding not just the Ferguson incident but also the broader issue of race in America. Take a few minutes and watch it. Share it.

Face your fear, accept your war.

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    I snagged this video from another forum. I think it is spot on regarding not just the Ferguson incident but also the broader issue of race in America. Take a few minutes and watch it. Share it.
    You a racist.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

That and a few decades of the culture of the bastard.

bas·tard

/ˈbastərd/

noun

noun: bastard; plural noun: bastards

archaicderogatory

a person born of parents not married to each other.

synonyms:

illegitimate child, child born out of wedlock; More

datedlove child, by-blow;

natural child/son/daughter

"he had fathered a bastard"

informal

an unpleasant or despicable person.

"he lied to me, the bastard!"

synonyms:

scoundrel, villain, rogue, rascal, weasel, snake, snake in the grass, miscreant, good-for-nothing, reprobate; More

informallowlife, creep, nogoodnik, scamp, scalawag, jerk, beast, rat, ratfink, louse, swine, dog, skunk, heel;

slimeball, son of a bitch, SOB, scumbag, scumbucket
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

BUSH!
    Returns June 3rd.

But seriously, its not actually a race deal so much as it is a cultural deal. Parts of the African community (60-70%) are worthless. Their young men are violent and their young women promiscuous and irresponsible. They have no yearning or respect for education and the Democrat's have convinced them that all of their troubles are because of Whitey and they also are convinced Whitey owes them a living. Until they become convinced they must make their own way in the world with no assistance from people they hate, then a large percentage of them will remain a problem.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    But seriously, its not actually a race deal so much as it is a cultural deal. Parts of the African community (60-70%) are worthless. Their young men are violent and their young women promiscuous and irresponsible. They have no yearning or respect for education and the Democrat's have convinced them that all of their troubles are because of Whitey and they also are convinced Whitey owes them a living. Until they become convinced they must make their own way in the world with no assistance from people they hate, then a large percentage of them will remain a problem.
    You a racist.

(I couldn't agree with you more).
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

I think you meant to say realist.
    Returns June 3rd.

Also, here is something you can bank on as sure as you can be certain the sun will rise tomorrow, as soon as this Ferguson fiasco got picked up by the media as a distraction (which it is) you could bet your ass that 99% of Democrats would be all over it. Blaming anybody and everybody except the violent blacks who are to blame here. As soon as we knew it was a white police officer you knew there would be trouble, had he been black, or better yet a black criminal who did the shooting, no one would care. That tells us everything we need to know. Progs and their ilk are not to be tolerated because they mean the country harm. Fuck em!
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    We'll fuck. You know how to get rid of that type don't you? Hide there damn food stamps under there work boots and they will be screwed.
    What's up my nigga's

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Mr Little speaks the truth in that video, of course. Anyone with an open mind, an ability to read & an internet connection pretty much already know the facts he brings up concerning the low-intensity race war going on in the USA today.

Here's another viewpoint from internet sage & social commentator Fred Reed:

"Burn, Ferguson, Burn
    Random Thoughts on a Confluence of Putrescenses
    August 15, 2014
    Methinks there cometh three horsemen of a sorry apocalypse: First, blacks are again rioting, looting, and burning. Second, the media are as usual lying, interpreting, concealing. Third, swatted-out heavies of a bush-league police force knock reporters around, arresting them for nothing, and refusing to reveal their identities. We are seeing the birth of a nation.

What actually happened in Ferguson? God only knows. Of course we are hearing from talking heads with bargain-basement IQs that a policeman, from racial motives, shot an unarmed black kid because he refused to stop walking in the street. Did it happen? Possibly. I wasn’t there. But the story smells.

Reflect: Every white cop short of the orbit of Neptune knows that if he shoots a black, he faces dismemberment in the media, loss of job and pension, probable criminal charges locally by a publicity-seeking prosecutor, a well-funded civil suit that he can’t afford filed by surviving family members, and trumped-up federal civil-rights charges from an attorney general who doesn’t like whites.

All this because he wants to shoot a black kid for jaywalking?

But let us ignore mere totalitarian fascism on the march. To this we are inured. Let us focus instead on the disastrous failure of racial policy. For over half a century we have had many Fergusons, mini-Fergusons, mega-Fergusons (Los Angles, among many others), and the Knockout Game (micro-Fergusons). We will have more, and worse. Racial hostility is not subsiding. The races are not assimilating. If they were going to, they would have. The danger is that one of the serial Fergusons could go parallel.

The country could blow.

The media, Democrats, and race industry stoke the fires by telling blacks that they are victims, and some seem actually to be looking for a fight. Jesse Jackson is quoted as threatening, “There is a Ferguson near you.” True. Wherever blacks and whites come into contact, there is trouble."

More here: http://fredoneverything.net/Ferguson.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    Mr Little speaks the truth in that video, of course. Anyone with an open mind, an ability to read & an internet connection pretty much already know the facts he brings up concerning the low-intensity race war going on in the USA today.

Here's another viewpoint from internet sage & social commentator Fred Reed:

"Burn, Ferguson, Burn
    Random Thoughts on a Confluence of Putrescenses
    August 15, 2014
    Methinks there cometh three horsemen of a sorry apocalypse: First, blacks are again rioting, looting, and burning. Second, the media are as usual lying, interpreting, concealing. Third, swatted-out heavies of a bush-league police force knock reporters around, arresting them for nothing, and refusing to reveal their identities. We are seeing the birth of a nation.

What actually happened in Ferguson? God only knows. Of course we are hearing from talking heads with bargain-basement IQs that a policeman, from racial motives, shot an unarmed black kid because he refused to stop walking in the street. Did it happen? Possibly. I wasn’t there. But the story smells.

Reflect: Every white cop short of the orbit of Neptune knows that if he shoots a black, he faces dismemberment in the media, loss of job and pension, probable criminal charges locally by a publicity-seeking prosecutor, a well-funded civil suit that he can’t afford filed by surviving family members, and trumped-up federal civil-rights charges from an attorney general who doesn’t like whites.

All this because he wants to shoot a black kid for jaywalking?

But let us ignore mere totalitarian fascism on the march. To this we are inured. Let us focus instead on the disastrous failure of racial policy. For over half a century we have had many Fergusons, mini-Fergusons, mega-Fergusons (Los Angles, among many others), and the Knockout Game (micro-Fergusons). We will have more, and worse. Racial hostility is not subsiding. The races are not assimilating. If they were going to, they would have. The danger is that one of the serial Fergusons could go parallel.

The country could blow.

The media, Democrats, and race industry stoke the fires by telling blacks that they are victims, and some seem actually to be looking for a fight. Jesse Jackson is quoted as threatening, “There is a Ferguson near you.” True. Wherever blacks and whites come into contact, there is trouble."

More here: http://fredoneverything.net/Ferguson.shtml
    That was a good read.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

The video in the OP sums things up very succinctly.

Blacks and white progressive commies hate us, thats why we need to remain armed and vigilante.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Dumb white liberal:

"I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

That was a good read.
    I've been reading his blog for quite a few years now. Some of his views I don't agree with but I generally find myself in step with probably 85% of his stuff. He used to specialize for many years in "cop beat" columns where he did ride-alongs with PO's in some major cities, including Chicago. He writes of things the average citizen would never read or hear about in msm coverage & for that I'm greatful to him. He's even answered personal emails I've sent to him in the past, actually a pretty funny guy. Also a Marine Corps Vietnam combat vet who believes our country can't afford to play the role of World Policeman anymore.

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14 miketx's Avatar

What you taking a day off from night sticking the colored folk?
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by miketx View Post
    Hell to the no he ain't. We do that type of shit with our eyes closed. It ain't night sticking we're I'm from though it N#%¥> KNOCKING.
    What's up my nigga's

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14 miketx's Avatar

Ok, just wanted to make sure your jack boots were still working right!!!!
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

My new stick finally came in the other day. Cool name too. It's called the kunta kenta head buster.
    What's up my nigga's

Quote Originally Posted by miketx View Post
    I never applied my baton to a large muscle group that didn't have it coming...

I'm sure he feels marxism and even more "affirmitive action" and "welfare" is the answer
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast