Thread: Senator Inhofe warns of potential terrorist attacks on U.S. soil

Senator Inhofe warns of potential terrorist attacks on U.S. soil

“We're in the most dangerous position we've ever been in as a nation,” Senator Inhofe told Fox 25's Phil Cross.

“ISIS, they are really bad terrorists, they're so bad even Al Qaida is afraid of them,” Inhofe said reflecting on the recent beheading of American journalist James Foley. Beyond the beheading, Inhofe said the current terror organizations are not going to stay contained to the Middle East. “They're crazy out there and they're rapidly developing a method of blowing up a major U.S. city and people just can't believe that's happening.”
    http://www.okcfox.com/story/26331734...cks-on-us-soil

The bastards keep the borders wide open, even promote illegal immigration, and yet spy on our every communication.

If ANYTHING happens, the 0bamaregim, cia, nsa, dod, fbi, atf, LET it happen.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

One thing about it though if something does happen how many of you all are going to lay your weapons down and tell them you are Christians so they can cut your heads off? Any volunteers here?
    What's up my nigga's

My concern is the 0bamaregim taking advantage of any crisis they allow to take place and use it as the excuse for martial law.
    Imagine 0bama staying in office for the duration.
    Jihad on the scale of Iraq and Syria has no chance here so any takeover has to come from 0bamaregim or its follow on regime.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    My concern is the 0bamaregim taking advantage of any crisis they allow to take place and use it as the excuse for martial law.
    Imagine 0bama staying in office for the duration.
    Jihad on the scale of Iraq and Syria has no chance here so any takeover has to come from 0bamaregim or its follow on regime.
    This^ BUT I don't see our troops going along with martial law. Most people know what our president is about.
    What's up my nigga's

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkilla01 View Post
    This^ BUT I don't see our troops going along with martial law. Most people know what our president is about.
    That may be true, and is likely the reason for all the purging.

This week, we published a story on a U.S. Army General calling for the resignation of Barack Obama and other administration officials. Now, we have a very disturbing list of military high-ranking officers that have been purged from the Obama administration.

[H/T Investment Watch Blog] — Look up the service records of some of these guys. MOST have perfect LONG services, highly decorated.

I believe only 2 Generals were fired under Bush’s 2 terms total. There are currently 48 4-Star Generals. [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Many of these below have spotless records, 25 and up years service, many medals and honors such as Brig. Gen Bryan W. Wampler and Command Sgt. Major Don B. Jordan.
    http://conservativeangle.com/disturb...s-under-obama/

In Obama’s America, the military must forsake their constitutional oath in favor of blind allegiance to their new commander. And whether it’s top nuke commanders being removed for failing to play ball with the global elite, or just silencing potential whistleblowers, top military generals are now speaking out about the ‘mass purge’ within the United States military.

One such general, a recipient of the Medal of Honor, has now gone on record in speaking with news organization WND about the mass culling of high level military officers on behalf of the Obama administration. Retired Army Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady says that the attack on high level military personnel is so great that it has now obliterated the morale of troops at large, but is more importantly centered in terminating any high level individual that will not go along with the plan.

There is no doubt he (Obama) is intent on emasculating the military and will fire anyone who disagrees with him,” the retired general told WND.

General Brady’s admission comes just after two of the top nuclear commanders in the United States were terminated and suspended amid the high level military intelligence we released surrounding the secret transfer of nuclear weapons from a Texas Airforce base to South Carolina. And while the terminations were originally reported on by the Associated Press, who has been covering the issue in depth and even hinting towards our coverage of the missing nuke within their reports, it was revealed by the agency that the terminations and suspensions were actually found out through leaked emails.
    http://www.storyleak.com/top-general...#ixzz3BDsQWdsW

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

That may be true, and is likely the reason for all the purging.

This week, we published a story on a U.S. Army General calling for the resignation of Barack Obama and other administration officials. Now, we have a very disturbing list of military high-ranking officers that have been purged from the Obama administration.

[H/T Investment Watch Blog] — Look up the service records of some of these guys. MOST have perfect LONG services, highly decorated.

I believe only 2 Generals were fired under Bush’s 2 terms total. There are currently 48 4-Star Generals. [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Many of these below have spotless records, 25 and up years service, many medals and honors such as Brig. Gen Bryan W. Wampler and Command Sgt. Major Don B. Jordan.
    http://conservativeangle.com/disturb...s-under-obama/

In Obama’s America, the military must forsake their constitutional oath in favor of blind allegiance to their new commander. And whether it’s top nuke commanders being removed for failing to play ball with the global elite, or just silencing potential whistleblowers, top military generals are now speaking out about the ‘mass purge’ within the United States military.

One such general, a recipient of the Medal of Honor, has now gone on record in speaking with news organization WND about the mass culling of high level military officers on behalf of the Obama administration. Retired Army Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady says that the attack on high level military personnel is so great that it has now obliterated the morale of troops at large, but is more importantly centered in terminating any high level individual that will not go along with the plan.

There is no doubt he (Obama) is intent on emasculating the military and will fire anyone who disagrees with him,” the retired general told WND.

General Brady’s admission comes just after two of the top nuclear commanders in the United States were terminated and suspended amid the high level military intelligence we released surrounding the secret transfer of nuclear weapons from a Texas Airforce base to South Carolina. And while the terminations were originally reported on by the Associated Press, who has been covering the issue in depth and even hinting towards our coverage of the missing nuke within their reports, it was revealed by the agency that the terminations and suspensions were actually found out through leaked emails.
    http://www.storyleak.com/top-general...#ixzz3BDsQWdsW
    I wonder if this is the reason for our attention being drawn to other events? While we are focused, courtesy of the MSM, on Ferguson, open borders, ebola, ISIS, ISIL, and beheadings, Obamanation is quietly removing top military officials and replacing them with his own puppets, thus solidifying his power play. When the military owes its allegiance to him, and not the Constitution, he will have total control of the government on the Federal level.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I wonder if this is the reason for our attention being drawn to other events? While we are focused, courtesy of the MSM, on Ferguson, open borders, ebola, ISIS, ISIL, and beheadings, Obamanation is quietly removing top military officials and replacing them with his own puppets, thus solidifying his power play. When the military owes its allegiance to him, and not the Constitution, he will have total control of the government on the Federal level.
    That and a couple million illegals who are granted citizenship for supporting 0bamaregim via military service.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkilla01 View Post
    One thing about it though if something does happen how many of you all are going to lay your weapons down and tell them you are Christians so they can cut your heads off? Any volunteers here?
    Yeah fucking right. I'm a baptist, not a quaker.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

That and a couple million illegals who are granted citizenship for supporting 0bamaregim via military service.
    You know what I call them couple million? Target practice. Wahahaha
    What's up my nigga's

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Yeah fucking right. I'm a baptist, not a quaker.
    Word!
    Returns June 3rd.