Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prepping us for isis 911

Prepping us for isis 911

ISIS Intent on Hitting West, ‘External Operations’ Under Way, McCaul Believes
    House Homeland Security Chair Rep. Michael McCaul said today he believes that ISIS, the jihadist army that has taken control of large part of Iraq and brutally murdered American journalist James Foley, has external operations under way to hit the West.

“Their focus right now is establishing the caliphate. But don’t kid yourself for a second, they [are] intent on hitting the West. And there are external operations, I believe, under way,” McCaul, R-Texas, told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos on “This Week.”
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...ecurity-chair/

Fmr CIA Official Mike Morell: ‘We Need To Worry About A 9/11-Style Attack’ By ISIS
    Former deputy director of the CIA Mike Morell warned Sunday that “over the long term — two and a half, three years — we need to worry about a 9/11-style attack by ISIS.”

Appearing Sunday on CBS’ “Face The Nation,” Morell broke down the radical Islamic terror group’s short and long-term threats to the United States.

“I think there’s three things we have to worry about,” he said. “Two are short-term, one is long-term.”

“The two short-term pieces are number one: will they inspire somebody here to conduct an attack?” Morell asked. “The second is that there are a number of Americans, a number of Canadians and a number of West Europeans who went to Syria to join ISIS to fight with them. Any one of those could be directed back to the United States to conduct a small-scale attack.”
    http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/24/fm...video/?print=1

Ret USAF General Warns of Possible 9/11/14 Coming
    Saturday on Fox News Channel's "America's News HQ," network military analyst Ret. Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney told host Uma Pemmaraju that in oder to address the current threat ISIS posses, the Untied States should "go to DEFCON 1, our highest state of readiness and be prepared as we lead up to 9/11," because he warned "we may even see a 9/11/14."

McInerney referenced the missing Malaysia Airlines jet MH370 from earlier this year and said, "On the seventh of September, a major news network and publishing network are going to put out a book. It is going to be earth shattering of what's happening and what happened. The fact is we may even see a 9/11/14 MH-370 surface again. We should go to DEFCON 1, our highest state of readiness and be prepared as we lead up to 9/11."
    http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...9-11-14-Coming

Remember, they spy on our every move and word, yet keep the borders wide open. They need an excuse to pull off martial law.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

What's the deal with that Foley stuff? Everything I'm reading says the video is BS.

I dunno, but compared to the typical murder by headlopper, it was a very slick and professional production, complete with beautiful orange mandress and perfectly attired jihad, splendidly filmed against the desert and sky.
    Also his parents are laughing in part of their interview.
    But who knows, maybe slick murder productions are the new thing?
    Maybe parents do laugh when their kids get their heads lopped off?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Wait, what? Are you saying having a president who mails it in instead of doing the job he was supposedly elected for might have consequences? Democrats will never admit to this, in their eyes the boy king can do no wrong.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Fmr CIA Official Mike Morell: ‘We Need To Worry About A 9/11-Style Attack’ By ISIS
    Don't worry... we're safe.

Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Next 9/11 this countries going to pop.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Wait, what? Are you saying having a president who mails it in instead of doing the job he was supposedly elected for might have consequences? Democrats will never admit to this, in their eyes the boy king can do no wrong.
    Regardless, if ISIS, ISIL, or what the hell ever we call them attacks us on our home soil, it would be BUSH'S FAULT!!!! (even if they didn't exist when he was president)

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Regardless, if ISIS, ISIL, or what the hell ever we call them attacks us on our home soil, it would be BUSH'S FAULT!!!! (even if they didn't exist when he was president)
    Well, of course.
    Returns June 3rd.

ISIS an 'Incredible' Fighting Force, US Special Ops Sources Say
    "These guys aren't just bugging out, they're tactically withdrawing. Very professional, well trained, motivated and equipped. They operate like a state with a military," said one official who tracks ISIS closely. "These aren't the same guys we fought in OIF (Operation Iraqi Freedom) who would just scatter when you dropped a bomb near them."
    http://news.yahoo.com/isis-incredibl...opstories.html

Foley pal blames Obama policies for birth of ISIS
    An award-winning filmmaker and self-described revolutionary who knew James Foley well from their work in some of the world’s most dangerous war zones blames President Obama’s policies for helping create the monstrous terror organization that killed his friend.
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/08...or-birth-isis/

ISIS Terrorists Post a Selfie with John McCain
    “It was a very moving experience to meet these fighters who have been struggling now for over two years. And they’re very aware of the battlefield situation and they’re very disturbed about the dramatic influx of Hezbollah fighters, more Iranians, and of course, stepped-up activities of Bashar Assad.”

McCain posed for pictures with these rebels, smiling as the camera snapped. Now, ISIS, Islamic State of Iraq and Syria formerly known as Al Qaeda in Iraq, is using those pictures as a campaign ad.
    http://www.tpnn.com/2014/06/20/isis-...h-john-mccain/

Matthew VanDyke, a 35-year-old Baltimore native, said U.S. dithering when Syrian rebels needed help in their ongoing civil war with President Bashar al-Assad created a vacuum for Islamic State, the jihadist group that on Tuesday released a gruesome video showing Foley’s beheading. Had America helped the moderate rebels, they would not have formed their doomed alliance with the Al Qaeda-linked jihadists who then morphed into ISIS, or Islamic State, he said.
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/08...or-birth-isis/

Gee, I wonder why that is?
    A; Is it perhaps because the 0bamaregim had cia and US sf train these very same guys?
    B; Is it perhaps because 0bamaregime armed and equipped these very same guys?
    C; Is it because nasocons completely supported these very same guys in hopes of eliminating the Syrian regime?
    D; Is it because 0bama created these very same guys?
    E; All the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    Next 9/11 this countries going to pop.
    If so, it's only because Americans are cowardly pussies.

I mean, so airplanes flew into the WTC buildings. It's bad, but there's no reason for us to cower in fear, looking for "terrorists" around every corner.

If you get punched, you're supposed to get back up and start swinging, not curl into a ball and cry.

Another "9/11" will be the government's excuse to impose martial law... and watch it happen DURING King Barack's reign, so that he can declare himself "President for life".

And the stupid, scared sheeple will agree with it. Kiss the USA goodbye.

World turned upside-down: Former progressive British author explains how ‘Obama is aiding the enemies of the West’
    Recently, in the wake of journalist James Foley’s beheading at the hands of a British member of ISIS, we noted that Times of London columnist, journalist, broadcaster, author and progressive turned staunch progressive critic Melanie Phillips foretold of such radical European Islamization in her 2006 title, “Londonistan.”

We caught up with Ms. Phillips, who is currently in Israel, to discuss the spread of Islamic supremacism throughout Europe, and several other pertinent geo-political issues, the thrust of which echo themes contained in Phillips’ 2011 title, “The World Turned Upside Down: The Global Battle over God, Truth, and Power.”

But we started in Israel where we asked Phillips for some on-the-ground insight into U.S.-Israeli relations in light of a bombshell Wall Street Journal report detailing tensions between the Obama administration and its Israeli counterparts, including over delayed weapons transfers from the U.S. to Israel during the throes of Operation Protective Edge. What Phillips said was staggering:
    http://www.allselfsustained.com/worl...s-of-the-west/

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    If you get punched, you're supposed to get back up and start swinging, not curl into a ball and cry.
    Thats exactly what they teach kids to do in school these days.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

If so, it's only because Americans are cowardly pussies.

I mean, so airplanes flew into the WTC buildings. It's bad, but there's no reason for us to cower in fear, looking for "terrorists" around every corner.

Another "9/11" will be the government's excuse to impose martial law... and watch it happen DURING King Barack's reign, so that he can declare himself "President for life".

And the stupid, scared sheeple will agree with it. Kiss the USA goodbye.
    The next 9/11 will be much nastier. Imagine multiple Christian or Jewish schools being attacked and having possibly hundreds of children beheaded on television in one day.

The people of this country aren't ready for the nasty nasty war. 9/11 made us shit out pants and that was just their equivalent of a long-range missile strike. Just wait until we have to fight some jihadis up close and personal on our own soil, in a place like a shopping mall, school, church, or synagogue.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

It really is amazing how complete a disaster Obama's foreign policy has been. Everywhere he has stuck his nose in is now a clusterfuck. In less than a year he goes from aiding ISIS in Syria, to now trying to figure out a way to help Assad fight them and hopefully stopping the genocide in Iraq. I'm not even going to mention Russia or China's aggressive actions under his watch.

The only thing more breathtaking than this administrations ineptness is the fact that most on the left are still willing to give this idiot a pass on all of his many fuck ups and scandals.

Apparently he was genuinely elected to give away free shit, play golf, fuck over our allies, destroy both the economy and race relations in this country and to call you and I racists.

Thanks, Democrats. You motherfuckers best not be thinking this will be forgotten.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

They will attack our nations power grids. Without electricity.......we are VERY vulnerable. Without electricity......the people will kill each other. I don't know this as a fact......but it seems to be the weakest link.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    They will attack our nations power grids. Without electricity.......we are VERY vulnerable. Without electricity......the people will kill each other. I don't know this as a fact......but it seems to be the weakest link.
    It is vulnerable.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    (1) The next 9/11 will be much nastier. Imagine multiple Christian or Jewish schools being attacked and having possibly hundreds of children beheaded on television in one day.

(2) The people of this country aren't ready for the nasty nasty war. 9/11 made us shit out pants and that was just their equivalent of a long-range missile strike. Just wait until we have to fight some jihadis up close and personal on our own soil, in a place like a shopping mall, school, church, or synagogue.
    (1) That would put an end to "gun free school zones" real quick.

(2) If the SHTF like that, I think people would split into three groups:

(a) Armed civilians and military actively fighting the jihadists (what a mess THAT would be)
    (b) Chickenshit people hiding.
    (c) Looters trying to get away with it amongst the confusion.

The (b) group (if they survive) will probably have a change of heart with respect to gun ownership.

The (c) group should be shot on sight.

And of course, NO other country would help us. Maybe, maybe the UK... that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post

A small nuke detonated in space would whack a good part of our power and communications (EMP). What WOULD people do without their "smartphones"?

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    The only thing more breathtaking than this administrations ineptness is the fact that most on the left are still willing to give this idiot a pass on all of his many fuck ups and scandals.
    I can SORT OF understand how low information voters could be swayed by all the "hope and change" glitter the first time around.

But the second time around? Just how fucking stupid can they be? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I can SORT OF understand how low information voters could be swayed by all the "hope and change" glitter the first time around.

But the second time around? Just how fucking stupid can they be? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
    Don't forget the whole "vote for Obama or you're a racist" business. It seemed to really have an effect on whites who knew he was garbage, but couldn't go against the indoctrination they've been through.
    Returns June 3rd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast