Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mississippi man beaten after he's warned restaurant wasn't safe for whites, witness says

Mississippi man beaten after he's warned restaurant wasn't safe for whites, witness says

WEST POINT, Miss. -- West Point police said a man received life-threatening injuries in what they are investigating as an aggravated assault at a restaurant.

Ralph Weems IV, who was injured early Saturday, was in fair condition Sunday at North Mississippi Medical Center, hospital spokeswoman Genie Causey said without elaborating.

A relative, Bradley Barnes of Madison, told The Associated Press by telephone on Sunday that his brother-in-law was in a medically induced coma following brain surgery. "They're going to try and wake him up tomorrow and see what damage was done," Barnes said, describing Weems as a 32-year-old former Marine who had served in Iraq.

David Knighten of West Point told AP earlier by phone that he and Weems had gone to a Waffle House early Saturday. He said a man waved him over outside the restaurant and told him politely that people were upset by the killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, and it wasn't a safe place for whites. When he went in, he said, Weems was inside and was arguing with other men.

Police Chief Tim Brinkley did not immediately return a call Sunday from The AP.

"This does not appear to be a hate crime," he said in the press release. "We are investigating this as an aggravated assault. It's very early in this investigation but thus far the evidence and statements suggest that a verbal altercation turned physical and somebody got hurt."

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2...n_after_h.html
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    .....people were upset by the killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, and it wasn't a safe place for whites....

"This does not appear to be a hate crime," he said in the press release. "We are investigating this as an aggravated assault. It's very early in this investigation but thus far the evidence and statements suggest that a verbal altercation turned physical and somebody got hurt."
    "Not a hate crime".

"Not a hate crime".
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Oh, so it was done out of love?
    Returns June 3rd.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

And why did these men neglect their responsibility as American citizens to go armed?
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    And why did these men neglect their responsibility as American citizens to go armed?

That would have been racist.

kill em all.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Where is the marauding horde protesting this and burning down buildings, looting and pillaging???

Oh wait, pounding on a white person is ok, never mind.

Where is the marauding horde protesting this and burning down buildings, looting and pillaging???

They're working 40+ hours a week.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

They are killing us off. Seriously, I would never go into a parking lot of that demographics and I warn my loved ones to avoid them as well.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Knighten said others attacked him, adding "I do remember racial slurs being yelled from the crowd."
    No no no, Not a race hate crime....even if racial slurs were being thrown out.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

When are we going to riot, burn things down, and loot some neat stuff from stores?

P.S. This shows how stupid the White guy was. He was warned, beforehand, that it wasn't safe for him to go in, yet he went in anyway.... Play stupid games (go into an unsafe place), win stupid prizes (free trip to hospital). Whoo-hoo!
    Last edited by alismith; 08-26-2014 at 06:19 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    They are killing us off. Seriously, I would never go into a parking lot of that demographics and I warn my loved ones to avoid them as well.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Guess you didn't read the story, one of the white guys had a CC permit and a .45...doesn't sound like he pulled it though.

The story is rather poorly written, it makes it sound like both men were approached and politely told not to go into one restaurant, one (possibly unarmed one) went in, they other came in shortly after (he had the 45) and his buddy was already in an argument.

Cops were called, everyone left. The two white guys went to another restaurant, were followed, blocked from leaving, at some point it got physical and both white men took some hits (one badly...the other, the one we know was armed, not as much).

Impossible to say who started what at this point.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    The ONLY thing that protects them but limits US is the Law. Take the law out and they will run and hide like little pussies that they are.

well in a way you are right Sherman. I have often said this, if the white conservative male was everything as described, pick some words, the rest would run in fear for their lives.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    When are we going to riot, burn things down, and loot some neat stuff from stores?

P.S. This shows how stupid the White guy was. He was warned, beforehand, that it wasn't safe for him to go in, yet he went in anyway.... Play stupid games (go into an unsafe place), win stupid prizes (free trip to hospital). Whoo-hoo!
    Whites should not riot and loot locally, they should riot at the source of our problems... that big white house currently occupied by the Traitor in Chief and his transvestite wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    Guess you didn't read the story, one of the white guys had a CC permit and a .45...doesn't sound like he pulled it though.

The story is rather poorly written, it makes it sound like both men were approached and politely told not to go into one restaurant, one (possibly unarmed one) went in, they other came in shortly after (he had the 45) and his buddy was already in an argument.

Cops were called, everyone left. The two white guys went to another restaurant, were followed, blocked from leaving, at some point it got physical and both white men took some hits (one badly...the other, the one we know was armed, not as much).

Impossible to say who started what at this point.
    Why, of course the white guys started it. Damned racists they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    The ONLY thing that protects them but limits US is the Law. Take the law out and they will run and hide like little pussies that they are.
    HOW TRUE! Without the law holding me back, I would love to show them what "racism" really is.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    HOW TRUE! Without the law holding me back, I would love to show them what "racism" really is.
    Make sure to iron the sheet first. Put your best burning cross forward.
    Returns June 3rd.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Are you advocating the targeting of random individuals who happen to be black?
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast