Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sons of Guns onwer arrested again for rape

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Bizarre, I've often wondered what kind of mental illness/defect causes one to not only prey on children, but their own freaking children?!? It really is a special kind of evil, it runs counter to every instinct a father should have toward a daughter. I mean for fucks sake, he should wish to die keeping this from happening to his 12 year old, not be the monster doing it!
    Remember: Innocent unless proven guilty.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Um, where exactly have I stated he was guilty of anything???
    Returns June 3rd.

I agree, but I really think you should go to arf and take a read. The evidence on there does not make it look good. I don't want to be on the side of a child rapist. Don't want to hang an innocent man either, but I am getting the feeling he is not innocent.

Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by 00RedZX-6R View Post
    I agree, but I really think you should go to arf and take a read. The evidence on there does not make it look good. I don't want to be on the side of a child rapist. Don't want to hang an innocent man either, but I am getting the feeling he is not innocent.

Just saying
    Well, from what I read there, it seems both Stephanie and her husband say it's all true. It's hard to dispute that.

Never in a million years would have I thought Will Hayden was that kind of sick fuck. Damn.

How could he even talk to his daughter (or her to him) after what he did to her?

Beyond belief.

I love my sons and daughter more than life itself. I would kill to protect them. I would die to protect them.

To even try to imagine doing something like this to one of my kids can't even soak into my brain. It's beyond comprehension.

Hayden doesn't need a lawyer. He needs a 12 ga shotgun and one round.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Wow... This isn't good. Not good at all. I really hope this is bull shit, if not he needs to be force fed his own dick.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

I read most of the post over there. Did anyone else thing the comments attributed to his son in-law were weird? I mean, who writes something like that in the form of a poem?
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive Perfector View Post
    Wow... This isn't good. Not good at all. I really hope this is bull shit, if not he needs to be force fed his own dick.
    Why would his daughter say he did it? The only reason would be if she were super pissed off at him and it never seemed like that was the case.

Of course, only Will knows the real truth (as do the victims - if he did indeed do it). Everyone else is just speculating.

But, my gut feeling after all I've read is that he's guilty. If so, he needs to be stuffed with Tannerite and used as a finale for a S.O.G. episode......

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    I read most of the post over there. Did anyone else thing the comments attributed to his son in-law were weird? I mean, who writes something like that in the form of a poem?

Who knows how he feels or how he reacts to certain things. Yes his writing style seemed strange, but that may just be how he is.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Why would his daughter say he did it? The only reason would be if she were super pissed off at him and it never seemed like that was the case.

Of course, only Will knows the real truth (as do the victims - if he did indeed do it). Everyone else is just speculating.

But, my gut feeling after all I've read is that he's guilty. If so, he needs to be stuffed with Tannerite and used as a finale for a S.O.G. episode......
    I'm not seeing anything on the news about his daughter saying he did it. But I may google it again.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...-raping-minor/

Pretty sick if true. His own daughter.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Duce View Post
    Just read that the series was cancelled.
    In Richard's first link, this was at the beginning of the article.
    “Sons of Guns” star Will Hayden has been arrested again, this time for aggravated rape, according to documents sent to FOX411 by the East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office.
    The allegations have prompted the cancellation of his Discovery Channel series.
    At the end of the article, his daughter Stephanie was quoted as saying:
    Following the initial allegations, his daughter Stephanie Hayden Ford, who appears on the show with her dad, took to her Facebook page to deny reports that the hit series was in trouble.

“Guys the show is NOT cancelled! We so appreciate the outcry of injustice but [it’s] not true, I guess some [people] just need ratings… We are on a hold with filming while my family takes care of a few things. You guys are the best fans ever & we love you so much! Thank u for standing strong with us!”

She has since deleted her message.
    As for the arrest on 8/9/14, the article stated:
    Earlier this month, on Aug. 9, Hayden was arrested for molestation of a juvenile and aggravated crimes against nature. He posted his $150,000 bond and was released. At the time, his lawyer told FOX411 the charges were stemmed from a conflict with a fired ex-employee who was seeking revenge.
    I wonder if the "ex-employee" could be "Vince".

If you look carefully, it seems that lately a LOT of well known pro-gun people are dying, committing "suicide" or being arrested and charged with various crimes, usually ones designed to maximize the impact on their popularity or credibility with the public (and with fellow gun owners / Patriots).

The "NWO" people are beginning to realize that Americans won't give up their guns, won't obey bans and restrictions and worst of all (for them) are getting thoroughly fed up with the way things are going.

They're scared and this is (in my opinion) the latest attempt to disarm and shut up freedom loving Americans. Attack some, intimidate the rest into silence.

Think about it.
    A very scary thought but from these people, it wouldn't surprise me at all.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12