Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brits are in for a HARD Time

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

The Brits are in for a HARD Time

Wow..
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

It's the British equivalent of David Duke driving through Harlem or something.

Most people will drive through just fine. But that guy is calling them all kinds of shit, stirring up all kinds of shit, and then complaining that "they" act so badly...when he himself is obviously acting like a prick.

Yeah, it sounds like the dude on the cam had history with those folks, and that one guy in particular.

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

And the resident lefties defend the tolerant once again.....

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    And the resident lefties defend the tolerant once again.....
    I must have missed it....which person in that video was "tolerant"?

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    I must have missed it....which person in that video was "tolerant"?
    The tolerant religion you lefties love so much obviously. You tried to justify his peaceful and tolerant actions of punching the guy you jackoff. It never ends. Muzzie apologist. Guess you miss the fact they do act badly in every country that allows them to immigrate. You miss the fact they are here to conquer, not assimilate. But i expect that from a democrat paid troll.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 08-29-2014 at 03:22 AM.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Fuck Islam and fuck anti-nationalist commies.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

I'd like to see Kad put on his Yamika, hold a Torah in his arms and just stroll through that neighborhood. My money is on he doesn't make it out walking. Stupid apologist. Morons like you made excuses until they were herded into the train cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    I'd like to see Kad put on his Yamika, hold a Torah in his arms and just stroll through that neighborhood. My money is on he doesn't make it out walking. Stupid apologist. Morons like you made excuses until they were herded into the train cars.
    He'd be begging for the "racist" to come pick him up and drive him the Hell out of there.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Xenophobe!
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Have to hand it to him, nobody can swear like the Brits.

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    Wow..
    The muslims are all dangerous, rabid animals. That video is not one of an "isolated nasty man" but rather a true representation of a typical radical muslim. I shouldn't even say "radical" because ANYONE who is a true muslim is radical. Their "religion" (sick cult) preaches nothing but hatred and violence. "Convert or die" is not how you define "peaceful".

Now watch the defenders and apologists pop in and say "There are good muslims - they are the religion of peace".

And to them I say "BULLSHIT!" If they are so damn "peaceful" I DARE any apologist to walk through a muslim area and make it out alive and/or uninjured.

Also, I do not understand why women wear those "burkas". It's nothing "religious" or "holy". It's nothing more than a symbol of male domination and a symbol of female inferiority.

By wearing a burka, a woman is advertising and willingly admitting "I am worthless, I do what my man says, my opinions mean nothing, my life means nothing, I am his property and his slave".

A woman wearing a burka is the same as a Jew wearing a yellow 6 pointed star in Nazi occupied Europe in the 1940's. Except the Jews were FORCED to wear it. The muslim women do it willingly.

It's sad and pathetic.

Islam is a cancer that needs to be burned out and cut out... eradicated down to the last cell and atom.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Most people will drive through just fine. But that guy is calling them all kinds of shit, stirring up all kinds of shit, and then complaining that "they" act so badly...when he himself is obviously acting like a prick.
    That's kind of my take as well. The muslim knew the driver of the car on sight. They obviously have a negative history. Not saying what the guy said about the area and everything isn't true but I'd like to see more video's. I did get the opinion that the guy in the car had spent some time in the area, if for no other reason than making his displeasure known.

As far as Muslims taking over that section of the city just look around our own country.

China Town
    Korea Town
    Little Havana
    Little Italy
    Little Saigon or Little Vietnam

Isn't Brighton Beach mostly Russian now? I don't know how many enclaves cities like NY have that are Polish, Greek, German, Jewish, Irish, etc. It's not unusual in the least for Immigrants to group together. Granted, some of areas that were mostly Irish or German have dispersed over the last 200 years but some are still quite heavily populated by a specific group of individuals with a common heritage.
    Last edited by Richard Simmons; 08-29-2014 at 09:07 AM.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Disagree. David Duke is one exceptionally racist person. The muslims are ALL like that (if they are not radical, they are not real muslims).

And, to be quite honest, all David Duke does is say out loud what most (white) people think but are afraid to say.

The BIGGEST problem with white supremacists is that they, for some inexplicable reason, align themselves with nazism.

And it's this unexplainable "pro-white = nazi" connection that makes anyone who IS pro-white to be labeled not only a "racist" but also a "neo-nazi".

Calling a spade a "spade" is not the same thing as a nazi wanting to gas and murder anyone who isn't white.

I am all for racial segregation (that is, white stick with white, blacks with blacks, etc...) but I DO NOT want anyone killed or gassed. I am not a nazi, nor do I agree with or align myself with anything "nazi".

Because I am fascinated by history and study it as a hobby, I know a LOT more about what a real "nazi" was than most people do. Knowing this, acting like a "nazi" or aligning with nazism is the LAST thing any sane person would do.

Sadly, the uneducated, illiterate "skinheads" are fascinated with the crisp black SS uniforms, the intimidating totenkopf (death's head SS symbol), the visually powerful hakenkreuz (hooked cross, swastika) flag and the fear and "power" that they perceive went along with the 1940's nazis.

If they truly knew what depraved monsters they were admiring, looking up to and emulating, they would probably gag and vomit.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    +1000

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post

Hell, I'd like to see an ordinary (non-muslim black or white) guy walk through there and make it out alive

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Xenophobe!
    Why does the "-phobe" suffix always get added to words like that? "-phobe" means FEAR (as in, for example, the word "phobia").

A "xenophobe" does not FEAR foreigners, he simply doesn't want them in his country.

Same thing with "homophobe". They don't FEAR fags, they just don't want them coming out of the closet and prancing down the street humping their "partners".

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Anyone who doesn't recognize the enormous mistake that England and other Euro countries have made by letting in all of this Islamic rabble, is either a dupe, or has an agenda and cannot be trusted to tell the truth about anything.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Anyone who doesn't recognize the enormous mistake that England and other Euro countries have made by letting in all of this Islamic rabble, is either a dupe, or has an agenda and cannot be trusted to tell the truth about anything.
    The USA isn't far behind.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast