Thread: Barney Fife is in charge

Barney Fife is in charge

'Barney Fife is in charge': Obama under fire for 'we don't have a strategy' gaffe on ISIS as he's accused of having 'head buried in hole on first green'
    Texas congressman compares Obama to bumbling deputy Barney Fife from 'The Andy Griffith Show'
    Pentagon insider says Joint Chiefs of Staff are 'seeing red' and 'spitting nails' following Obama's candid admission
    Generals are 'losing confidence in their mission,' said a former senior aide to a retired defense secretary
    House Intel Committee Chairman Mike Rogers said Obama's performance was 'really shocking given the severity of the threat'
    White House press secretary said the administration isn't concerned about the comment, but about the 'way it was being reported'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3Bnv8FA3R
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Hussein is just mailing it in. Democrats are great.
    Returns June 3rd.

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14 miketx's Avatar

When he gets done with his fund raiser today, he'll take care of everything. Just wait, we'll see results I can assure you.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by miketx View Post
    When he gets done with his fund raiser today, he'll take care of everything. Just wait, we'll see results I can assure you.
    Shit, I don't think he even keeps score. Probably walks on the course with 20 or so mulligans in his bag and a well practiced foot wedge.
    Returns June 3rd.

Face your fear, accept your war.

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

This guy actually makes Barney Fife look competent!

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

I'm in Texas Congressional District #1... Louie is my Rep. I'm more proud each day to have voted for him.
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Barney Fife wasn't a commie.

Or a faggot or a muslim for that matter.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Barney Fife wasn't a commie.

Or a faggot or a muslim for that matter.
    I dunno, he used to always go into Otis' cell.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    Last edited by miketx; 08-30-2014 at 11:58 AM.