Thread: F/S – Rock River Arms 20” A2 complete upper

F/S – Rock River Arms 20” A2 complete upper (York, PA)

This is the A2 upper from the first AR that I owned, which I bought as a complete rifle from Rock River (Model No. AR-1280). I really don’t shoot this upper much, so I am selling it. It’s in excellent condition, with less than 500 rounds through it. I always shot US-made factory ammo, and it’s never had any type of malfunction or jam. It has a “Wylde” chamber, which can accommodate both 5.56 and .223 ammo. The 20-inch 1:9 twist HBAR barrel with A2 flash hider is chrome moly, which I am told is a little more accurate than chrome-lined. It comes with a Mounting Solutions Plus fiber optic sight that I installed, with a green insert. (I have spare red and green fibers that will be included.) I will also include the original RRA front sight post that the upper came with. The rear sights are standard A2. Asking $500 shipped. No trades. Any questions, please ask. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gunsrfun1; 08-29-2014 at 09:28 PM.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Per the rules of the forum you have to include your zip code or town of residence. Please correct your information in the post.

Sorry about that. Done.