Thread: Nothing like gettin up early.

Nothing like gettin up early.

On your day off! Up at 4 am. As soon as it gets light out and Son wakes up. Doing some chores, organizing some stuff. Then he wants to hit the range this afternoon. I got up, brewed a good pot of coffee. On my 3rd cup. No chance of going back to sleep!

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I get up early on my day off as well. Not that early, but early. Have a great day with your family! Seems your son has got it planned out for you.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

Sounds like a great day! Looking forward to when my son is old enough to shoot.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Just got back from the flea market. Got 4 50 cal ammo cans for 40.00, swiss bayo and a ak bayo for 25.00. Not bad. Now back to organizing.

Did the organizing that I have been putting off for ages. With the son's help. Then we went to the range. Light day. Took 2 .22's. Nagant, .357 lever action. And sighted in his .270. Our shoulders are a bit sore. But he is ready for deer season now!

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

After 35 years of construction in Arizona and the need to get out early to beat the warm temps we have here, getting up at 5:30 am is sleeping in, usually awake at 3 am even on days off, it sucks, but old habits die hard

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

When I was teaching, my normal rising time was 4:45 a.m., at school by 5:30 a.m., and teaching at 7:30 a.m.. Now that I'm newly retired, I sleep in until 6:00 a.m. every day. Every day is like Saturday now.

El Duce, it sounds lilke you scored pretty well, today, at the flea market. I didn't find anything worth buying at the one I went to.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I went into work yesterday and the guy that owns the place called me and said since the last outage we did went so good he would like to take me and two others skeet shooting at a range set up for it. So about 11 yesterday we headed out. When we got there we are some pretty damn good Bar'b' que. Then we shot at 19 different set up they had on there range. The 12 gage has got my shoulder sore but what a good time!!! We had a blast! The boss mans pretty cool out of work! Lmao. And I tell you what, I could get into skeet shooting! It's a blast. But you better have plenty of shells. I bet we went through 200 rds a piece between 4 people.
    What's up my nigga's