Thread: Obama, Kerry, Clinton And U.N. Secretary General Sued

Obama, Kerry, Clinton And U.N. Secretary General Sued

WASHINGTON, Aug. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Larry Klayman, the founder of Judicial Watch and now Freedom Watch, and a former U.S. Department of Justice prosecutor who helped break up AT&T, today announced that he and other plaintiffs have filed a civil lawsuit in federal court in D.C. (Case no. 14-1484) under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act "RICO" for criminal acts by President Barack Hussein Obama, Secretary of State John Kerry, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and the U.N. Secretary General for laundering U.S. Dollars to the terrorist organization HAMAS. This money has been foreseeably used to buy rockets and construct tunnels to attack Israel and terrorize and kill American and dual American-Israeli citizens who reside or are located in Israel.

As set forth in the complaint, which can be viewed at www.freedomwatchusa.org, the defendants have conspired to send money, that is hundreds of millions of U.S. Dollars to HAMAS, under the false pretext that this financial support will be used for humanitarian purposes. However, as recently reported by Voice of America and the New York Times, the recent killing of the chief HAMAS financial officer by the IDF confirmed that these U.S. dollars, only some of which was found in his bombed out car, has predictably fallen into the hands of HAMAS's terrorist wing which controls and was elected by Gazans to govern over them.

Larry Klayman, the lead plaintiff had this to say upon filing suit: "The nation and the world have increasingly come to see that Obama views himself primarily as a Muslim and acts accordingly in favoring Islamic interests over Judeo-Christian ones, and the complaint lays out Obama's history in documented detail. This includes his actions calculated to harm the nation of Israel. His facilitating and ordering financial and other material aid to HAMAS, along with his equally anti-Israel Secretaries of State Kerry and Clinton, and the U.N. Secretary General, is just the latest deadly chapter in what amounts to criminal activity which has logically resulted in harm and death to Jews and Christians and threatens the continued existence of Israel. That is why he and the other defendants were sued under RICO and other relevant laws."
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/obama-...174500646.html

Wooo!
    Maybe something will stick?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14 miketx's Avatar

Nope.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

Well it's a pleasant thought anways.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I thought conservatives were against frivolous lawsuits? What ever happened to tort reform?

Oh well. I guess if you can't beat them, then join them, eh?
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    So you support my tax $$ being funneled to HAMAS. Got it.
    Actually I think a new slogan on giving up is appropriate here, if you can't beat them, ...well you know.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

So you support my tax $$ being funneled to HAMAS. Got it.
    I don't like our tax dollars being used to support a lot of things.

But trying to claim that humanitarian aid to the Palestinians was purposefully being used to enrich Hamas is quite the stretch, even for the RICO laws.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    ...but HAMAS is not one of them.

But trying to claim that humanitarian aid to the Palestinians was purposefully being used to enrich Hamas is quite the stretch, even for the RICO laws.
    I dunno, I'm pretty sure they used most of the concrete and block and wiring they bought with our tax dollars to build tunnels to Israel.

The lawsuit is claiming the State Dept. did it on purpose. Good luck proving that unless a whistleblower comes forward or something.

Personally, I'd think they'd have a much stronger case against the CIA funneling money to the Syrian rebels, some of which they had to have known would fall into ISIS hands.

We really need to cut off all foreign aid period, across the board. Remember what our forefathers warned us about "entangling alliances"...

If nothing else, the lawsuit will at a minimum, illuminate another layer of incompetence relative to our current administration.
    Fair enough. But it all sounds like Kabuki theater to me.

The bottom line is: there's always a risk that money will end up in the wrong hands when you're dealing with desperate people. And that's hardly just limited to the Palestinians.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

If nothing else, I hope this comes back to haunt Queen Hillary when she tries for the Democratic Nomination in the upcoming Pres. primaries. Very little of the recent news, even by MSM standards, is painting a very good picture of her.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

I thought conservatives were against frivolous lawsuits? What ever happened to tort reform?

Oh well. I guess if you can't beat them, then join them, eh?
    "Frivolous"? I was working at one refinery when they had a reversal in their FCC unit. It sent a orange cloud of clay based catalyst into the air. The cloud was still over the refinery as ambulances left the minority neighborhood next to the refinery. The next day over 100 law suits were filed. That happened every time the warning horns went off. Sometimes when it was a steam leak or just a test of the emergency system.

Or should I bring up John Edwards and him suing doctors over not performing cesarean sections fast enough. He made hundreds of millions from the suits. Now there are around three times or more cesarean sections being performed, but the rate of the birth defects and deaths he sued over is exactly the same... Want to know why doctor bills are high? 1-800-BAD DRUG, more shyster lawyers...

Judicial Watch and now Freedom Watch have a very good track record of uncovering government scandals. I don't know that they have profited much over the suits...
    Last edited by El Laton Caliente; 08-30-2014 at 08:28 PM.
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...