Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EX-CIA employee admits President Obama is a radical Islamic enemy of America

EX-CIA employee admits President Obama is a radical Islamic enemy of America

It’s an explosive charge, one that practically accuses the president of treason.

Today, a former CIA agent bluntly told the newspaper, World Net Daily, that America has switched sides in the war on terror under President Obama. Clare Lopez was willing to say what a few members of Congress have said in private, but declined to say on-the-record.

Clare M. Lopez is the Vice President for Research and Analysis at the Center for Security Policy and a Senior Fellow at The Clarion Project, the London Center for Policy Research, and the Canadian Meighen Institute. Since 2013, she has served as a member of the Citizens Commission on Benghazi. Also Vice President of the Intelligence Summit, she formerly was a career operations officer with the Central Intelligence Agency, a professor at the Centre for Counterintelligence and Security Studies, Executive Director of the Iran Policy Committee from 2005-2006, and has served as a consultant, intelligence analyst, and researcher for a variety of defense firms. She was named a Lincoln Fellow at the Claremont Institute in 2011.

Lopez said the global war on terror had been an effort to “stay free of Shariah,” or repressive Islamic law, until the Obama administration began siding with such jihadist groups as the Muslim Brotherhood and its affiliates. Lopez believes that the Muslim Brotherhood has thoroughly infiltrated the Obama administration and other branches of the federal government. One of the most outrageous of those appointments is Mohamed Elibiary, a senior member of the Department of Homeland Security Advisory Council. According to a report by the Center for Security Policy, Elibiary supports brokering a U.S. partnership with the Muslim Brotherhood terrorist group. Two months ago, a firestorm erupted online after Elibiary tweeted that a “Caliphate” is inevitable and compared it to the European Union.

Ms. Lopez also believes Obama had essentially the same goals in the Mideast as the late Osama bin Laden: “to remove American power and influence, including military forces, from Islamic lands.” The former CIA operative’s perspective affects her prescription for what the U.S. should do about the terror army ISIS, as she called for caution and restraint.
    http://www.examiner.com/article/cia-...emy-of-america
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

She will be dismissed as an Alex Jones listening Tea Party gal.
    Last edited by Altarboy; 08-31-2014 at 07:06 AM.

Hence the focus on us instead of them.

You mean he's not a hard core supporter of America, the American dream or vision?

I'm shocked!!! Shocked, I tell you!!!

There was nothing in his campaign or 1st term to even suggest such a thing, much less his re-election campaign or the last two years.

How could such a thing happen in the U. S. of A???

Save us Kadmos!!!
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    He will be dismissed as an Alex Jones listening Tea Party guy.
    I think Ms. Lopez is a she.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    I think Ms. Lopez is a she.
    Fixed. Sorry.

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    EX-CIA employee admits President Obama is a radical Islamic enemy of America
    [sarcasm]NOOO! It can't be! There's just no way that can be true! [/sarcasm]

Story from 2013 about magazine article in Egypt stating how Muslim Brotherhood infilitrated the Obama Administration:

http://www.investigativeproject.org/...d-infiltrates#

An Egyptian magazine claims that six American Islamist activists who work with the Obama administration are Muslim Brotherhood operatives who enjoy strong influence over U.S. policy.

The Dec. 22 story published in Egypt's Rose El-Youssef magazine (read an IPT translation here) suggests the six turned the White House "from a position hostile to Islamic groups and organizations in the world to the largest and most important supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood."
    Last edited by skorpion; 08-31-2014 at 07:43 AM.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

She "believes" or knows? Lopez refused to speak "on the record". Maybe that's because she didn't actually make these comments or what comments she made were deliberately misused? Personally, I find these reports quite funny but I also try to keep an open mind when I read them, which is not the case with everyone. I realize that even the slightest glint of something that fits an individuals desire can be enough to lend credence to the entire article or statement but that doesn't make it true.
    Last edited by Richard Simmons; 08-31-2014 at 08:02 AM.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Yes, because dropping water and food to the yezidis from 30k ft with no parachute, and a million other things he does every day, bears out that he's as patriotic an American as George Washington.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Yes, because dropping water and food to the yezidis from 30k ft with no parachute, and a million other things he does every day, bears out that he's as patriotic an American as George Washington.
    Nope, has nothing to do with it. If the source was credible and sincere why not go on the record and state facts not beliefs? Like I said, a glint is all some people need but now that I think about it maybe that's all they can see.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

He's far from the first president who slurped up some Muslim love...

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Bush is NOT germane to the topic, don't derail the thread.

Obama is obviously a Muslim, regardless of how much Democrats deny it.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    If true, it could explain why Egypt is so set to get rid of the Muslim Brotherhood. Keeps America from having and influence in Egypt's internal affairs, and they sure wouldn't want anyone around backed by America's military material supply and funding.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14 miketx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    He's far from the first president who slurped up some Muslim love...

You wish you were Bush in that picture, don't you boy?
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    If true, it could explain why Egypt is so set to get rid of the Muslim Brotherhood. Keeps America from having and influence in Egypt's internal affairs, and they sure wouldn't want anyone around backed by America's military material supply and funding.
    Not sure what you mean, we haven't cut off aid.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Not sure what you mean, we haven't cut off aid.
    Yeah, bit I think the Egyptian military didn't want the Muslim Brotherhood to be the ones in charge of all that funding and war material, so they took them out of power before they be the first "ISIS".

Just a speculation.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

0bama didn't like what Egypt did to his mobros so he has stalled on their f16 purchases.
    http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/...d-fleet-05860/

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Just curious Kadmos, is Hussein a muslim name? Find a way to tell us all it isn't please you obama mouthpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    She "believes" or knows? Lopez refused to speak "on the record". Maybe that's because she didn't actually make these comments or what comments she made were deliberately misused? Personally, I find these reports quite funny but I also try to keep an open mind when I read them, which is not the case with everyone. I realize that even the slightest glint of something that fits an individuals desire can be enough to lend credence to the entire article or statement but that doesn't make it true.
    The statements are just a bit of official confirmation of actions that have affirmed this charge for a very long time...six years of actions in fact...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

It's a matter of character. He's proven over and over that there's not much he won't do or say to suit his agenda. People wouldn't put anything past him at this point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast