Thread: From Canada - - WHAT'S OBAMA'S STRATEGY?

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011

From Canada - - WHAT'S OBAMA'S STRATEGY?

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

I think all along its been to stay in the fairway off the tee no matter what. Then get within wedge range so he can pitch/chip it in close as to not put undo pressure on his putter.

Everything else he's just pulling out of his ass as he goes along.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Uh, when did Obama get a strategy? News to me...
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Uh, when did Obama get a strategy? News to me...

Doing nothing is a "strategy".

By now it should be apparent to all that 0bamas strategy is jihad.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

This is likely to be the official 0bama strategy;

Filipino Soldiers Defied UN Order to Surrender to ISIS

The Philippine military said Monday that a UN peacekeeping commander in the Golan Heights should be investigated for allegedly asking Filipino troops to surrender to Syrian rebels who had attacked and surrounded their camp

Gen. Gregorio Pio Catapang said he advised the 40 Filipino peacekeepers not to lay down their arms, and they defied the UN peacekeeping commander’s order. Instead, they staged a daring escape from the Golan camp over the weekend, ending a tense, dayslong standoff.

The disagreement is another blow to a UN peacekeeping mission that has been threatened by an escalation of violence in a buffer zone it has been guarding between Israel and Syria. A number of countries have withdrawn their troops from the peacekeeping force due to rising rebel attacks.

Forty-five Fijian peacekeepers who surrendered their firearms to the rebels last week are still being held by the al-Qaida-linked insurgents.

The commander of the United Nations Disengagement Observer Force, or UNDOF, which supervises the peacekeeping mission in Golan, was overseeing talks with the Syrian rebels to secure the freedom of the Fijians. However, Catapang said he would not agree to any resolution of the hostage crisis that would put Filipino troops in grave danger.
    http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgr...ender-to-isis/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Obama Attacks Republicans while Leaving Welcome Mat out for ISIS
    President Barack Obama used his Labor Day speech on Monday to slam Republicans for opposing an increase in the minimum wage, equal pay for women, affordable health care and more.

“Republicans in Congress love to say ‘no.’ Those are just facts, they’re facts of life. They say ‘no’ to everything,” Obama said to the crowd gathered at Milwaukee’s Laborfest.

The president began to outline his goals for working-class families, saying that he has “put [his] money down” on the middle class.

“I want an economy where your hard work pays off with higher wages, and higher income and fair pay for women, and workplace flexibility for parents, and affordable health insurance and decent retirement benefits,” Obama said. “I’m not asking for the moon, I just want a good deal for Americans.”

He continued, “Most of the policies I’m talking about have two things in common: They’re going to help more working families get ahead, and the Republicans who run our Congress oppose almost all of them.”
    http://shoebat.com/2014/09/02/obama-...come-mat-isis/