Thread: Anyone who thinks Islam is "peaceful" must see this

Anyone who thinks Islam is "peaceful" must see this

Skip ahead 30 seconds if you don't want to see Obama's face........

video --> http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/s.../3755817546001

Confirms what I've been saying.... any "moderate" muslim is not a real muslim.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

You figure western jihads would be better used to attack the west they know better than the typical jawa does.

Also, good times in Syria;
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e30_1409334144
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    You figure western jihads would be better used to attack the west they know better than the typical jawa does.

Also, good times in Syria;
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e30_1409334144
    There was no warhead on it.

I liked the beginning.... "Where does this thing go?"
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I think that at this point, anyone who still believes islam is a peaceful religion is not going to be convinced even when their own head rolls off their body.

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Why they are peaceful!!! As soon as we put them all in there graves they'll be real peaceful.
    What's up my nigga's

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post

If only you could come up with something more recent than 13 years old. I wonder if President Bush's view hasn't changed at least a little after 13 years of terrorist activity and relative silence by Islam in general?
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    If only you could come up with something more recent than 13 years old. I wonder if President Bush's view hasn't changed at least a little after 13 years of terrorist activity and relative silence by Islam in general?
    Well, Rummy did come out just a few years ago and say that was one of his biggest regrets of the Bush Administration:

So I guess there's that.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Considering his family has business and friendship ties to the Bin Ladens, no wonder he thinks islam is great.
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/george-...re-911/5332870
    http://www.rense.com/general14/bushsformer.htm

Kinda like Bushes and Hinkleys were friends.
    http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/HinckleyAndBush.htm

Odd the way things are.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Well, Rummy did come out just a few years ago and say that was one of his biggest regrets of the Bush Administration:

So I guess there's that.
    And if they had come out and told the truth about Islam, you lefties would've went even more bazzerk than normal(for wack jobs)

Ok I got a 2 for 1 deal. We employ a million Americans in factories building MOAB's 24/7. Then we carpet bomb everything between Morocco and Indonesia. Extremist problem solved and we help the unemployment rate.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkilla01 View Post
    Why they are peaceful!!! As soon as we put them all in there graves they'll be real peaceful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil125 View Post
    Ok I got a 2 for 1 deal. We employ a million Americans in factories building MOAB's 24/7. Then we carpet bomb everything between Morocco and Indonesia. Extremist problem solved and we help the unemployment rate.
    Agreed!!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by Phil125 View Post
    And we pay for it with the entitlement money we currently hand out.
    Face your fear, accept your war.