Thread: Paranormal event...

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

Paranormal event...

A couple weeks ago, I purchased an old photograph of a man, who we think is Charles L Fyvie, at an auction in Helmer MI. The photo is very old and there are two streaks of red, blood?, running down the photo. My wife wanted it so I bid on it. She hung the photo in the living room, gotta admit it is a cool old photo of a guy I am guessing around 30 years old.

Now, after the photo had hung in the living room, I bought a picture of a Loon and we took the old photo down and placed it behind the basement door so it would not be in the way, and hung the Loon photo up. Ever since, when we get up in the morning, the Loon photo is crooked. After several days of this, We set the old photo out in the living room. During that time, the Look photo remained plumb to the lines in the paneling. Two days ago, the wife put the old photo back behind the door and ever since the loon photo is about 1 1/2 inches out of plumb. To see what caused this, we pounded on the wall and jumped on the floor. We could not get the loon pic to move. The loon pic is always tilted the same way also when it "moves" at night.

This is kinda cool as we have experienced other paranormal events. I guess time will tell how long this will continue.....chris3

put a camera on it and see what happens.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Now, if your kid starts watching snow on the TV, you might want to consider moving....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Now, if your kid starts watching snow on the TV, you might want to consider moving....
    No kids....if I want to see snow, all I have to do is wait until later in the month.....chris3

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    "They're here...."
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    "They're here...."
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

my wife said to look to see if there is something in the back of the Loon pic.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Is your wife trying to suppress a grin when you notice the picture is crooked?

I would send the wife to where her sister stay's and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by coppertales View Post
    A couple weeks ago, I purchased an old photograph of a man, who we think is Charles L Fyvie, at an auction in Helmer MI. The photo is very old and there are two streaks of red, blood?, running down the photo. My wife wanted it so I bid on it. She hung the photo in the living room, gotta admit it is a cool old photo of a guy I am guessing around 30 years old.

Now, after the photo had hung in the living room, I bought a picture of a Loon and we took the old photo down and placed it behind the basement door so it would not be in the way, and hung the Loon photo up. Ever since, when we get up in the morning, the Loon photo is crooked. After several days of this, We set the old photo out in the living room. During that time, the Look photo remained plumb to the lines in the paneling. Two days ago, the wife put the old photo back behind the door and ever since the loon photo is about 1 1/2 inches out of plumb. To see what caused this, we pounded on the wall and jumped on the floor. We could not get the loon pic to move. The loon pic is always tilted the same way also when it "moves" at night.

This is kinda cool as we have experienced other paranormal events. I guess time will tell how long this will continue.....chris3
    set up a trail cam.