Thread: MDA/ Kroger

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

MDA/ Kroger

Due to increased flap from Moms Demand Action and firearms, open or concealed, inside Kroger stores, we need to give customer service a call. You will find them a friendly bunch!
    800 576-4377 X3
    Dan
    Last edited by Dan Morris; 09-05-2014 at 03:19 PM. Reason: corection

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I talked to the manager of the Kroger I shop at and she told me she would be perfectly happy with open carry in her store. She even went as far as saying that if it was up to her, everyone in the store would be carrying, open or concealed.

Of course, this is a Kroger in gun loving Indiana.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

The Kroger store here in Central Ohio I used to work at and continue to shop at does not allow employees to carry. But it did not post any "no guns allowed signs" either. They are as lenient about customers carrying as the state of Ohio's laws permit. Open or concealed, Kroger does not care so long as you do not fondle or brandish your gun while in the store. Of course if you walk in with a locked and loaded AK on your back and other customers feel threatened they may certainly change their stance.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".