Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Easy Meat...an in depth look at how islamic pedophile gangs groom, seduce and traffic in underage girls

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    And this has what to do with an islamic prevalence towards these type of activities...in multiple countries...as explained in the pdf...?
    I'm just speaking to the larger issue.

You don't know, yet you take great pains to imply I did not read it all...
    Eh, I think I do know. But the reason I mentioned it was because you called me on it.

But, I, of course, had no problem with coming right out and saying I didn't read it.

You for some reason won't say that you have, or haven't, while still trying to pass it off like you might have (but you didn't)

Is this Ezekiel style prophecy?
    Nope, I'm just used to your style of baloney by now.

Or just typical Kadmos knows best, "believe me because I'm far more narcissistic than you", posturing on your part?
    It has nothing to do with narcissism.

Just because I'm handsome, smart, dance well, and have a good singing voice, doesn't mean I'm wrong

Face it, you're not a good poker player, your bluff was called, and the best you can drop is a deuce

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    I'm just speaking to the larger issue.
    Is that the one where you make excuses for pedophiles, or the one where you make excuses for predators...

But I repeat myself...

Eh, I think I do know. But the reason I mentioned it was because you called me on it.
    The hubris is amazing...

But, I, of course, had no problem with coming right out and saying I didn't read it.
    Yet felt qualified to discourse on the subject...aren't you special.

You for some reason won't say that you have, or haven't, while still trying to pass it off like you might have (but you didn't)
    No, I asked if you'd believe me if I claimed I had, to which you replied:

Honestly, no, I don't care if you read it or not...
    At that point, why should I try to assuage you one way or another?

Nope, I'm just used to your style of baloney by now.
    Hmmm...is there such a thing as kosher baloney?

It has nothing to do with narcissism.

Just because I'm handsome, smart, dance well, and have a good singing voice, doesn't mean I'm wrong

Face it, you're not a good poker player, your bluff was called, and the best you can drop is a deuce
    Imagining you can divine the thoughts and actions of others, based on an interwebz post is the height of narcissism...deuce.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Yet felt qualified to discourse on the subject...aren't you special.
    It's not rocket surgery, my opinion was "slavery is bad in general".

Really shouldn't come as a shocking revelation to most people.

But yes, I feel qualified to make such a conclusion.

No, I asked if you'd believe me if I claimed I had, to which you replied:
    Seriosly, at this point I don't care. If you want to claim you read it, then I will go ahead and say "I believe you".

Hmmm...is there such a thing as kosher baloney?
    There is kosher bologna, it's made with beef. Very tasty.

Imagining you can divine the thoughts and actions of others, based on an interwebz post is the height of narcissism...deuce.
    Naw, it just takes practice.

Anyway, are we pretty much done here? Is there anything you wanted to discuss about the actual topic perhaps?

Anyway, are we pretty much done here? Is there anything you wanted to discuss about the actual topic perhaps?
    Just the whole proliferation of islamic grooming of young (non-islamic) girls for pedophiliic purposes, and the prevalence of liberal apologists who attempt to cover for them using various means...calling racism, stating it's not all that bad for the victims, etc...

Feel qualified to weigh in on any of that?
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Just the whole proliferation of islamic grooming of young (non-islamic) girls for pedophiliic purposes, and the prevalence of liberal apologists who attempt to cover for them using various means...calling racism, stating it's not all that bad for the victims, etc...

Feel qualified to weigh in on any of that?
    Sure.

Slavery is bad.

Haven't heard of any apologists though....what page was that on?

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Lets see, the topic was, once again, muslims being evil. But that doesn't seem to interest you, so, you change the subject, as usual.
    Returns June 3rd.

Sure.

Slavery is bad.

Haven't heard of any apologists though....what page was that on?
    You forgot the "m'kay" Mr. Mackey.

Any commentary on how these activities are prevalent in predominantly muslim enclaves across the breadth of western society, anywhere they have been allowed to emigrate en masse, and what it entails for western society as a whole?

Possibly some commentary on when it becomes the norm, rather than hidden by liberal apologists, and what that will mean for society as a whole?

Or maybe even something about when such norms also become the norms of all western governments, and what hope jewish girls may have then...or, jews, period?

You know...something substantive...m'kay?

Or perhaps you'd rather not read any of the linked pdf again, before you respond?
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 09-07-2014 at 09:57 PM.

Any commentary on how these activities are prevalent in predominantly muslim enclaves across the breadth of western society, anywhere they have been allowed to emigrate en masse, and what it entails for western society as a whole?
    Well, for starters I'm not sure that is an accurate representation. It being an illegal enterprise, it's very difficult to have anything near accuracy when talking about what numbers of what kind of people are involved in it.

A big recent event often makes people think something is more prevalent than it might actually be....sort of like mass shootings for instance. As a "cause of death", they are very rare, but they appear more commonplace because they are notable events.

I seem to recall stories in the not too distant past about Japanese girls being sold into slavery, Russian women sold into slavery, as well as Chinese and Haitian women.

As to what it entails for western society as a whole, I would say not much. Most people will never come into contact with slavery, much less become slaves. Mostly it will be the occasional high profile story, and of course the financial burden of dealing with it, which might be fairly expensive, but not "a percentage of the GDP expensive", if you know what I mean.

Possibly some commentary on when it becomes the norm, rather than hidden by liberal apologists, and what that will mean for society as a whole?
    Again, I'm not seeing any apologists. But I think the idea of it "becoming the norm", is overblown hyperbole. You don't see any large push for countries to legalize slavery. Personally I haven't seen any push on that at all.

Or maybe even something about when such norms also become the norms of all western governments, and what hope jewish girls may have then...or, jews, period?
    Again, just don't see slavery coming back in any large way.

I would think far more people are simply abducted and murdered, than really turned into slaves.

Or perhaps you'd rather not read any of the linked pdf again, before you respond?
    Well, if you want to point me to where it has those liberal apologists, I did say I would take a look...

And at least we now have the proof that you have "not" read any of it...as the pdf makes all your arguments specious...with footnotes, citations, etc.

Now that we have the resident apologist out of the way...we, the rest of us, can discuss the meat of it.

If this has been going on in the UK for up to 25 years, and approximately as long in Sweden and the Netherlands...how long has it been going on in US muslim enclaves such as Dearborn, Minneapolis, etc, and where are our social services organizations as to pointing the finger...where are our community governments in bringing the issue to the fore? Or are they also cowed by the same fear of being derided as racist as the rest of the left is, aiding and abetting it as some here would?

And at what point does justice serve all, rather than the immigrant...

And at least we now have the proof that you have "not" read any of it...as the pdf makes all your arguments specious...with footnotes, citations, etc.
    I thought I made that clear when I stated I didn't read it.

You are welcome of course to point out relevant points if you wish.

Otherwise, go ahead and enjoy the conversation with the multitude of others jumping in on the topic, who I suppose are still pouring over it as we speak, furiously trying to finish it so they feel properly qualified to join the discussion.

I thought I made that clear when I stated I didn't read it.

You are welcome of course to point out relevant points if you wish.

Otherwise, go ahead and enjoy the conversation with the multitude of others jumping in on the topic, who I suppose are still pouring over it as we speak, furiously trying to finish it so they feel properly qualified to join the discussion.
    At least I'm assured they'll read enough of it to understand the gist (by the way, dumbass...the introduction pretty well sums it up, the details being in the chapters, and yes I did read it you sanctimonious schmuck, though not all of the footnotes...)

But of course, having added nothing to the conversation apart from diversion from the topic, and given you'll likely still not peruse even so much as the introduction...I'm sure you have something pithy for all of us who disagree that you find "slavery is bad...m'kay".

However, you did take the bait...hook, line and sinker...proving your support of pedophilia, on whatever scale, by whomever...

You've done your best to derail the thread as I knew you would when I posted it..

Considering the thread was apparently some weird "plot" to out me as some sort of sympathizer, I'd say it didn't even start on the track to begin with, making it a foregone conclusion that it wouldn't be "on the rails".

As to proving something about my supposed "support"....um, I came out against slavery...that's pretty much it. So I don't see you having "proved" much of anything.

Considering pretty much every post you made, right from post #1, was a jab at me, it's pretty obvious what you were doing.

There must be a term for it....it's when fishing and you either drag the line behind a slowly moving boat, or slowly jerking the line as you reel it in....gosh, what was that called again...starts with a "T" if I recall correctly.

Anyway, not important, enjoy the rest of your conversation.

Considering the thread was apparently some weird "plot" to out me as some sort of sympathizer, I'd say it didn't even start on the track to begin with, making it a foregone conclusion that it wouldn't be "on the rails".

As to proving something about my supposed "support"....um, I came out against slavery...that's pretty much it. So I don't see you having "proved" much of anything.

Considering pretty much every post you made, right from post #1, was a jab at me, it's pretty obvious what you were doing.

There must be a term for it....it's when fishing and you either drag the line behind a slowly moving boat, or slowly jerking the line as you reel it in....gosh, what was that called again...starts with a "T" if I recall correctly.

Anyway, not important, enjoy the rest of your conversation.
    Says the fish...

Says the fish...
    No harm in the fish for nibbling, as long as it knows what's going on.

Enjoy your evening.

No harm in the fish for nibbling, as long as it knows what's going on.

Enjoy your evening.
    So we can now move on from your thread derailment?

So we can now move on from your thread derailment?
    Absolutely.

By all means, go back to the real point of this thread.

What was it again?

You've done your best to derail the thread as I knew you would when I posted it..
    Ah yes, that was the reason for the thread, the thing with the "T".

What was it again?
    Pedophilia...derailed by a pedophile apologist.

Pedophilia...derailed by a pedophile apologist.
    It was derailed in post #1.

Does that make you a.....?

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    You mean, as opposed to just posting something to be an asshole in a thread?

How about this, why don't all the Jews in Israel convert to Islam and live in peace with their Islamic half-brothers? After all, you're all descended from Abraham. Seeing as the Islamic branch of the family has multiplied so much, maybe they are the favored ones of God now. Ya'll could convert and be the intellectual ones of Islam.

Doesn't that post make you a "nazi", to be hated forever here (and this post repeatedly thrown in your face year after year)?

Oh yeah, I forgot the obligatory hitler smileys.......

Gotta be at least 5.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-...rsity-training

“You must never [again] refer to Asian men,” and your “awareness of ethnic issues” needs to be raised. This chastisement was given to a UK Home Office researcher who, apparently, was thought guilty of “racism.” Her offense?
    She blew the whistle on a pedophilia ring in the English town of Rotherham.

Colin Hart, director of The Christian Institute in New Castle, says social workers warned authorities that something was wrong.
    "But they continually ignored the concerns that were raised," says Hart, "and in one case a social worker was disciplined for raising concerns."
    The Associated Press and BBC have reported the perpetrators were Pakistani, and political correctness trumped law enforcement action.
    Kadmos and his fucked up pedophile apologist friends are going to bring this to the US if we don't put the dirty commies back in their place.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast