Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: finally sumpin black boyz can't do on camera

finally sumpin black boyz can't do on camera

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/08/ray-ri...g-punch-video/

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/08/us/ray-rice-new-video/

how not to treat yo bitch/ho/baby momma on camera.

I slapped the bitch and she was fine, then I hit the ho hard cause she started ta whine.

wonder how the ho feels now with a 2 time loser? beats her and doesn't have a job.
    never mind just normal stuff.
    Last edited by l921428x; 09-09-2014 at 12:22 AM.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post

I slapped the bitch and she was fine, then I hit the ho hard cause she started ta whine.

wonder how the ho feels now with a 2 time loser? beats her and doesn't have a job.
    Well, that right there is qualification enough for Welfare. They're both set for life, either way.

It puzzles me that so many "could be great" athletes, "could be great" movie stars, etc. just can't seem to control their private lives and get it all taken away in an instant. They could have been great and been raking in the money like crazy, yet, they do this dumb shit and the rug is pulled out from under them. Amazing.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

All of this should have come down upon Rice's head back in February. They had video showing them get on the elevator, then a minute later she's out cold and Rice is dragging her down the hall. He admitted to punching her out, why did it take video showing him do it before the Raven's and the NFL reacted in a proper manner? And why in hell is the DA's office where this occurred not doing more about it?

You know the Raven's , especially Ozzy, sure seem to be blind and tone deaf when it comes to their players committing violent crime. If this video hadn't been released yesterday, Rice would be a Raven today.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    All of this should have come down upon Rice's head back in February. They had video showing them get on the elevator, then a minute later she's out cold and Rice is dragging her down the hall. He admitted to punching her out, why did it take video showing him do it before the Raven's and the NFL reacted in a proper manner? And why in hell is the DA's office where this occurred not doing more about it?

You know the Raven's , especially Ozzy, sure seem to be blind and tone deaf when it comes to their players committing violent crime. If this video hadn't been released yesterday, Rice would be a Raven today.
    Ray Lewis still comes to mind here in Atlanta. I am not saying that he was involved, just saying the people he was with never talked. CYA
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post

The Ravens organization IMO has always been questionable.

Ray Lewis still comes to mind here in Atlanta. I am not saying that he was involved, just saying the people he was with never talked. CYA
    I am saying he was involved in it, no question.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by was_peacemaker View Post
    The Ravens organization IMO has always been questionable.
    Hairball really looks like a chump in this.
    Returns June 3rd.

Fun game: SUPERSLAP! http://www.flashgamesplayer.com/free...t-ho/play.html

"Take a shower, you stink. And this time use soap!"
    "I gave you most of the money baby!"
    "Ah break my foot off in yo ass!"
    "I spent all the money on crack!"

Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Guns Network Contributor 03/2015 jakebrake's Avatar

he should have taken the stairs.

mental note...do not scratch my balls in an elevator in a.c.

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
    he should have taken the stairs.

mental note...do not scratch my balls in an elevator in a.c.
    You never know, that might be a drinking game the security guys monitoring the cameras play.

I would love to see this coward post a video on youtube of this woman kicking him in the nuts as hard as she can.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    I would love to see this coward post a video on youtube of this woman kicking him in the nuts as hard as she can.
    Hell she married the turd anyway. If she doesn't consider herself worth anything I don't know why I'm obligated to.

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Hell she married the turd anyway. If she doesn't consider herself worth anything I don't know why I'm obligated to.
    she expected a payday. those beatings she's taken were investments in her retirement after the scumbag's heart exploded from steroid abuse.

'cause, ANYONE that thinks that's the first time he's smoked her needs a wake up call...his reaction tells me everything i'd need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
    she expected a payday. those beatings she's taken were investments in her retirement after the scumbag's heart exploded from steroid abuse.

'cause, ANYONE that thinks that's the first time he's smoked her needs a wake up call...his reaction tells me everything i'd need to know.
    Precisely my point. I'll be damned if I'm going to feel sorry for some gold digger who's just waiting for a paycheck

meanwhile, the corrupt piece of pigshit d.a. I letting a philly woman rot in jail over a misunderstanding in gun laws.

google the name Shaneen allen.

wonder how many of the scumbag d.a.'s kids, the scumbag rice paid college tuition for.

will not spend a dime in new joisey anymore, and I work there.

So that makes it ok for a male to beat a woman? I don't know either of them personally, the act is what disgusts me.

How about any woman kicking him in the nuts, or better yet a line of women taking turns.

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    So that makes it ok for a male to beat a woman? I don't know either of them personally, the act is what disgusts me.

How about any woman kicking him in the nuts, or better yet a line of women taking turns.
    As I said, clearly a gold digger waiting for a paycheck. If she feels like taking a punch is worth a couple million dollars it's none of my business.

I'm sick of the perpetual obligation to join the mob in howling and teeth gnashing every time some POS celebrity commits some offence against popular morality.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Jamie Foxx, racist POS.
    Returns June 3rd.

As I said, clearly a gold digger waiting for a paycheck. If she feels like taking a punch is worth a couple million dollars it's none of my business.

I'm sick of the perpetual obligation to join the mob in howling and teeth gnashing every time some POS celebrity commits some offence against popular morality.
    LOL, oh ok so "popular morality" is against a penis slinger beating up a female so it isn't right? Who cares about it being a celebrity, it just happens to be the news that caught everyone's attention. It could be Joe Bob and Jill, same bad thing.

Any guy that hits a woman deserves a substantial beating. There isn't much lower than a male regularly beating a woman or a child, no matter what the reason. If a female brings a guy to lose his mind enough to hit her then he needs to remove himself from the situation or learn how to debate better instead of using his fists.

Nothing can piss you off like a woman but still no reason to be physical.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast