Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: finally sumpin black boyz can't do on camera

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    LOL, oh ok so "popular morality" is against a penis slinger beating up a female so it isn't right? Who cares about it being a celebrity, it just happens to be the news that caught everyone's attention. It could be Joe Bob and Jill, same bad thing.

Any guy that hits a woman deserves a substantial beating. There isn't much lower than a male regularly beating a woman or a child, no matter what the reason. If a female brings a guy to lose his mind enough to hit her then he needs to remove himself from the situation or learn how to debate better instead of using his fists.

Nothing can piss you off like a woman but still no reason to be physical.
    you are right. about 35 yrs ago I was in a local bar and saw a guy, almost twice my size, smack a woman. I ran across the bar and pushed the guy so hard he literally almost went thru the wall.
    I had to leave. I was so mad I could have killed him. walk away.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    LOL, oh ok so "popular morality" is against a penis slinger beating up a female so it isn't right? Who cares about it being a celebrity, it just happens to be the news that caught everyone's attention. It could be Joe Bob and Jill, same bad thing.

Any guy that hits a woman deserves a substantial beating. There isn't much lower than a male regularly beating a woman or a child, no matter what the reason. If a female brings a guy to lose his mind enough to hit her then he needs to remove himself from the situation or learn how to debate better instead of using his fists.

Nothing can piss you off like a woman but still no reason to be physical.
    Like I said, if she thinks a few mills is worth getting punched in the face it's none of my business. This isn't a trailer park or inner city situation where she doesn't have a way out, she's an adult and can make her own decisions and whether I get outraged or not isn't going to make one damn bit of difference.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12