Thread: Human Fetal DNA Fragments In Vaccines Are A Possible Cause For Autism – According To This Stanford Scientist

Human Fetal DNA Fragments In Vaccines Are A Possible Cause For Autism – According To This Stanford Scientist

Dr. Theresa Deisher, a PhD in Molecular and Cellular Physiology from Stanford University, the first person to discover adult cardiac derived stem cells, determined that residual human fetal DNA fragments in vaccines may be one of the causes of autism in children through vaccination.

“It is possible that these contaminating fragments could be incorporated into a child’s genome and disrupt normal gene function, leading to autistic phenotypes.”

You can read the full study HERE.

She has spent over 19 years in commercial biotechnology with various companies that include Genentech, Repligen, Amgen and her discoveries have led to clinical trials for multiple diseases. For more about her and her background, you can click here. As we can see, Deisher has a strong scientific background.
    http://www.collective-evolution.com/...ord-scientist/

If you have babies, please consider what vaccinations may do to them....
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Dr. Theresa Deisher, a PhD in Molecular and Cellular Physiology from Stanford University, the first person to discover adult cardiac derived stem cells, determined that residual human fetal DNA fragments in vaccines may be one of the causes of autism in children through vaccination.

“It is possible that these contaminating fragments could be incorporated into a child’s genome and disrupt normal gene function, leading to autistic phenotypes.”

You can read the full study HERE.

She has spent over 19 years in commercial biotechnology with various companies that include Genentech, Repligen, Amgen and her discoveries have led to clinical trials for multiple diseases. For more about her and her background, you can click here. As we can see, Deisher has a strong scientific background.
    http://www.collective-evolution.com/...ord-scientist/

If you have babies, please consider what vaccinations may do to them....
    This is certainly an important consideration for new parents, but a broad statement like what Dr. Deisher said could lead to parents withholding ALL vaccines from their kids (obviously NOT a good thing).

It's important to know WHAT types of vaccines this problem affects.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Ohh great more anti vaccination bullshit. Lets bring back all those horrid childhood diseases that had been eradicated in the 20th century. Lets instead bring back far safer magic spells and voodoo beads instead, because they dont involved alleged blendered dead baby goo.

Get real!

it's just amazing how fast modern humans can slip back into the middle ages at the first opportunity. I post on another site where someone was actually trying to explain computor errors as the result of demons!

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

residual human fetal DNA fragments
    Most vaccines ae made using pigs... Where is the human fetal DNA coming from?
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Via magic hocus pocus, the congering of demons.

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    It appears that all poliovax containing vaccines, all hepatitus A containing vaccines, MMR II and chickenpox vaccines are manufactured using aborted fetal cell lines.

http://www.health.state.mn.us/divs/i.../exhibitbn.pdf

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Well, this isn't proven yet, but what is known, your child getting polio or dying of whooping cough sucks.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

It is possible that these contaminating fragments could be incorporated into a child’s genome and disrupt normal gene function, leading to autistic phenotypes.”
    Theory is well researched bullshit. Make it factual......then report your findings.

just one more reason not to have children.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    just one more reason not to have children.
    Uh, if you say so. Personally, my sons are the best thing that's ever happened in my life.
    Returns June 3rd.

Man, I expect to read this anti-scientific, anti-vaxx shit on DU, not here on GunsNet.

Yeah, let's go back to the days where the seasonal flu killed off 100 fucking million people, like it did back in 1918-1920 when the entire global population was only a fraction of what it is now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1918_flu_pandemic

I mean, fuck science. What has modern medicine ever done for us anyway? Let's go back to making potions out of tree bark and pouring it into people's open, festering wounds.

Forget trying to fight nature at it's own game, let's just give up and admit we were never fit for survival.

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

The Chiropractor of a friend of mine on Fascistbook posted a diatribe about how you shouldn't immunize your kids. I blasted him for posting something like that and endangering countless children's lives. Some might give his OPINION credence since he is a "doctor".

Hmmm...feed cattle to cattle and you get mad cow, cannibals get something similar from eating other humans...both diseases essentially only affect the brain and nervous system.

Who's to say using fetal stem cells in vaccines doesn't contribute to some other malady that affects the brain and nervous system...

Maybe Bush was right!!!
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Hmmm...feed cattle to cattle and you get mad cow, cannibals get something similar from eating other humans...both diseases essentially only affect the brain and nervous system.

Who's to say using fetal stem cells in vaccines doesn't contribute to some other malady that affects the brain and nervous system...

Maybe Bush was right!!!
    Bush was an ignoramus. There have been tons of studies debunking any sort of link between vaccination and autism:

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/Con.../antigens.html

(Of course, the CDC is just another "alphabet soup" government agency, so you'll probably dismiss what they have to say just as cavalierly as you do NASA and NOAA. )
    Last edited by LAGC; 09-10-2014 at 11:48 PM.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    They come from the strains that have government approval, the 21 (or 23, I don't recall), that were collected back in I think the mid 1990's.

There has probably been more research done on cells from those lines than any other on earth, if there was an issue it would be known.

By the by, in case you guys didn't make the link, Dr. Deisher is morally opposed to using fetal cells, for religious reasons. As it happens, she currently works for a company which is trying to make and market those same vaccines without using fetal cells.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Uh, if you say so. Personally, my sons are the best thing that's ever happened in my life.
    k if you say so. haven't done anything to affect mine. tough love.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    k if you say so. haven't done anything to affect mine. tough love.
    I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say here.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Man, I expect to read this anti-scientific, anti-vaxx shit on DU, not here on GunsNet.

Yeah, let's go back to the days where the seasonal flu killed off 100 fucking million people, like it did back in 1918-1920 when the entire global population was only a fraction of what it is now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1918_flu_pandemic

I mean, fuck science. What has modern medicine ever done for us anyway? Let's go back to making potions out of tree bark and pouring it into people's open, festering wounds.

Forget trying to fight nature at it's own game, let's just give up and admit we were never fit for survival.

Also dont forget thieves oil. That magical elixer composed of yummy stuff put in cookies, that supposedly allowed thieves to steal from the dead during the black death and how it can prevent ebola. On another site I hear this shit all the time, and time after time again and again it has to be explained to these idiots that the plague was a bacteria and ebola, SARS etc are viruses!

I call it behavioral darwinism. The stupid and pigheaded make bad decisions and become extinct.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Bush was an ignoramus. There have been tons of studies debunking any sort of link between vaccination and autism:

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/Con.../antigens.html

(Of course, the CDC is just another "alphabet soup" government agency, so you'll probably dismiss what they have to say just as cavalierly as you do NASA and NOAA. )

Did you look at the credentials the lady has?
    I'm going to guess that all of you who discount what she has brought up are quite simply retarded.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

All those kids who suddenly developed symptoms like convulsions/seizures shortly after having the shots and then autism, that was coincidence... nothing to see here.....